DIY: 01-02 civic manual guage cluster to 03-05 cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

firetyphoon1

5+ Year Member
what do you have? lx? dx? hx?ex?
I have LX sedan and the one i brought was from an 04-05 Lx Sedan
the locks and cd player wont work and i need a green/black wire for the blue port number 15 on the diagram and its not there but i do have an extra red/white color...?

same1

5+ Year Member
help

i dont have thr RPM gauge meter in my lxi civic and i need tht can u help me plzzz

Glepage22

5+ Year Member
Hi! Ive got a questioN! Ive follow all the instructions that you give.. and all the wires were correct repluged.. BUT, I dont find/have the BLUE/YELLOW Wires... that its supposed to go in the green Connectors?! AND , Ive got an extra PINK wires... that its not connected, its okay? Can you help me ? Thanks you ! =)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the way it seems....seems like you have a car that runs on natural gas. if so... you wont have a blue/yellow wire? im not sure. all you guys are coming at me with non US models. this writeup was for a US normal model car. that dudes LXI... i have no idea what that is... i had an EX a 2002 US model EX. it had a D17A2 engine with a 5 speed transmission. i swapped a 2004 US model EX cluster. anything outside this.. i have no idea... sorry

Glepage22

5+ Year Member
Okok.. I got a 01 Honda Civic DX from CAN! I will put a 2005 Civic SI Cluster from CAN. But do you know what is used for the Blue wire with Yellow line? Thanks you ...

Glepage22

5+ Year Member
Ive got a prob.... Ive intalled my cluster.. and the Air Bag light is always open, My DRL do not work, my radio is no more working, my Gaz gauge is do not indicate the good gaz level... Im full of gaz, and it show me that Im at the middle... WTF Ive got to do :S

guerra

5+ Year Member
Lol I took my cluster out to try to clean it.. there was something on the inside of the clear plastic I think. Anyway, now I pulled the top plastic cover off the steering wheel column and snapped the plastic clips :smackself oh well hopefully it will clip back on OK. And by the way, what does that button on the left side do that is labeled with a little gauge next to it?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you turn it.... it adjusts the dimmer of the dash... if you push it in will go to the trip meter.. if you hold it in.. it will reset the trip...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silly question but y is ur check engine light on 2 pics but not the last one?
my car was turbo....the CEL was for the o2 sensor. i have a scanner so i turned it off. it came back the next day. dont tell me how to get rid of that problem..i already know that.

Glepage22

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I want to know if your Gaz Gauge , when you car is full of gaz, does the gauges incdicates the good gaz level? When im full, it indicate that im at the middle of the tank....

civic_spec_s

5+ Year Member
hey man do you think i can change my cluster i have a 01 dx and it doesnt have a rpm. can i still swap it or do i need to do something else? thanks

ayalaflorence

If i swap my cluster with no tachometer to one with a tachometer will the tachometer on the new one work with the diagram shown on the first page THANKS.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The looks really nice. I like the color of the cluster.

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We didna swap And all is wel except for these few things, there is no right signal indicator, the abs stays on, and has about 4 missing connectors, it is an auto to auto do you know which pins are for which and where they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.