Dizzy wire help...

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so i'm swapping in the ZC as everyone knows and i'm trying to repin the connectorsfor the dizzy and i know one wire is soposed to be white with a red stripe and one is just soposed to be white... well their both white can anyone tell from the picture... because theres a sleve that one of the white wires along with 2 other wires run with and the other white wire just runs by itself.... any help would be appreciated i already cut the wire harness more than i wanted to so....

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im not sure...but one BIG HUGE problem!!!!!!! You let it rain under the hood???????????????????? BAD idea man! you should never let it rain in there. before you start that car you better make sure that everything is dry.

iNotioN

5+ Year Member
need more info buddy.. what is it that your trying to wire... dont just try to put wires where you think they might go maybe your wiring something wrong.. well since you got water in your s**t i would just throw away ur wiring harness away and go to you local junk yard and get a new one

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
... i dont understand the huge problem... i mean i've washed under my hood thousands of times and nothing's happend before... But i figured out the problem, (other than the rain / water) if the car doesnt start just reverse the 2 white wires assuming everything else is good

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
ok im not sure...but one BIG HUGE problem!!!!!!! You let it rain under the hood???????????????????? BAD idea man! you should never let it rain in there. before you start that car you better make sure that everything is dry.
i had a canopy over my entire car lastnight but the wind and rain completely destroyed it lastnight was brutal so it really wasnt my fault :???:

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
iNotioN said:
need more info buddy.. what is it that your trying to wire... dont just try to put wires where you think they might go maybe your wiring something wrong.. well since you got water in your s**t i would just throw away ur wiring harness away and go to you local junk yard and get a new one
lol dude dont tell me that i just got done converting that whole harness and i just got done wiring everything else up under the hood worse case scenerio i'll wait for that b***h to dry, its been really hott out so i'll just let it dry for an extra day or so