do i mod my D15B or swap it for a b18c5?

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dominican_civic,

It's all depends on your budget. If I have the chance for swap to a B18? I would though. D15 is quite boring and doesn't have power.

dominican_civic

5+ Year Member
i have the budget i was just wondering because i was thinking also in a h22a or a f20b, but i read that theres not much experience in this swap because they are really rare, also i was thinking b16 and i wanted to know wich is better for my ek3

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
Did you search at all. seriously

And if you were also thinking of swapping to the H22 etc. should have put that maybe in your post. not like three post later

It is a budget thing totally. Your right there is alot of experience with the B-Series Engines and alot ALOT of aftermarket support for it. But that doesnt mean that no one will know what to do with a H22 swap or a F20b. Isnt that A S200 motor that RWD. Regarless.

Its obvious you really havent done like any searching about the swaps. So then come back with a better idea for what you want.

There are some many things to take into account too that you have way to braod of a question and probably wont get great replies cause you question is so so so broad.

Look at what other people have done.

Im not trying to flame but this thread is like ones that ask I bought a civic what should I do to it. I mean geez. The search button is your friend so is google.

TheRealPeterman

New Civic Fan
5+ Year Member
:word::evil:

And if you were also thinking of swapping to the H22 etc. should have put that maybe in your post. not like three post later

It is a budget thing totally. Your right there is alot of experience with the B-Series Engines and alot ALOT of aftermarket support for it. But that doesnt mean that no one will know what to do with a H22 swap or a F20b. Isnt that A S200 motor that RWD. Regarless.

Its obvious you really havent done like any searching about the swaps. So then come back with a better idea for what you want.

There are some many things to take into account too that you have way to braod of a question and probably wont get great replies cause you question is so so so broad.

Im not trying to flame but this thread is like ones that ask I bought a civic what should I do to it. I mean geez. The search button is your friend so is google.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

:word:

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
yeah like im not trying to be a d**k its just dont make a thread your brainstorming. Do that before then when you have all the marbles in order make a thread. IMO