Do I really not have an oxygen sensor??

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
silversurfer = crack feend lol dont believe us?! look at his nails

:rotflmfao: j/k j/k, just givin you s**t bro. btw have you posted any pics of your car anywere i wanna look at it?

RonJ

Banned
RonJ: kinda off topic but do you know were to find either one or both of the manuals for the 94-01 LS/ and GSR integras, just curious as thoes are my most prbable swaps at the moment.

and also read in one of your other posts about the CX having a 2wire O2, mines a true 95 CX and i have a 1 wire O2 (deleted) any idea what that could be about?
My bad. When I said 2-wire sensor, I actually meant 1-wire sensor. I need to correct that in my other post. The 1-wire sensor is for the D15b8 engine.

You should be able to find those Integra manuals at both site 1 and 2 in my signature.

x10 on the girls with hondas driving/working on them, my wife wants a EX coupe to make a his and hers car. and she said she wants to be the one to do the work on it so i was thumbs up about it
I envy you. My wife's attitude is "I don't want to know how anything works or how to fix it, just keep my car running perfectly at all times".

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My bad. When I said 2-wire sensor, I actually meant 1-wire sensor. I need to correct that in my other post. The 1-wire sensor is for the D15b8 engine.

You should be able to find those Integra manuals at both site 1 and 2 in my signature.

I envy you. My wife's attitude is "I don't want to know how anything works or how to fix it, just keep my car running perfectly at all times".

yeah my wife doesnt want a 5speed so when the time comes we will do a all OEM frechly rebuilt automatic GSR, and then a mild suspension so that it still rides good but isnt rocking the 4x4 status and then clean interior with an upgraded sterio.

thanks for the link btw.

RonJ

Banned
yeah my wife doesnt want a 5speed so when the time comes we will do a all OEM frechly rebuilt automatic GSR, and then a mild suspension so that it still rides good but isnt rocking the 4x4 status and then clean interior with an upgraded sterio.
vive la différence

serversurfer

Well, I can take a couple of pics, but I'll tell you right now that it looks like crap. :lol:

The kid I bought from had rattle-canned it black, but didn't do the greatest job masking it. Then he decided he didn't like the way it turned out, and started sanding all of the paint off of it. Then he said, "This is hard," and stopped. Oh, and he put some "DNA Motoring" springs with a 1.75" drop and a ~250 lb. spring rate on it, but only in the front. I'm considering going back to the OEM springs (which he gave me, along with the DNA rears).

I plan to rattle-can it myself at some point, but since that's cosmetic and time consuming, it's low on the list. The engine loses a lot of oil (somewhere), but the engine and tranny both seem to run great overall. The rest of the car is in pretty bad shape though. :lol:

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah as soon as i found out that the GSRs also came auto in J-pan she was like O_O?? "well you have the fast one and ill have the easy to drive one" and i told her as long sa she pays for her parts ill put them in

serversurfer

Show us with pictures where you see the oil leaking from, and we'll tell you the gaskets to replace to fix it. That's a higher priority than paint.
I'm not really sure where it's coming from. The engine is basically covered in grease, as is most of the engine compartment. I plan on getting some degreaser when the weather is a little nicer and cleaning the entire engine compartment so I can start looking for leaks. The dude at Valvoline said it was coming out the "back" of the engine, and the other one said, "Yeah, it's probably a head gasket." Beats me. /shrug

I did find one leak though. There's a hose connecting the valve cover breather to the CAI, and it was cracked at the cover so I was losing oil there, and I was also losing oil through the hose, down the CAI, and out through the air filter. I replaced that hose, and the PCV valve. I think that stopped the flow of oil out the CAI, but I need to follow it a bit longer before I'm sure.

The thing I'm working on now is figuring out what's going on with my brakes.