Do NOT buy from Chris Krumholt

jastunna1987

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i sent him $750 for a tranny, never got the tranny nor my money back. I also sold him a b18a,..he said he'd reimburse me for shipping, never got the money for that. I got an attorney to get on his back, so we'll see what happens. I met him on this site.

Chris Krumholt
14770 Lucien St
Port Vincent, LA 70726
(225)525-8890

AI-Hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I almost bought an exhaust from him but he never sent me pics of it so i said forget it.

flipmoderacer02

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks...hopefully you can get your money back

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno what guy your talking about?? CC name?

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what site? that name seems really familiar...

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, dude i dont think im going to pay for a motor that has a crack bigger than my ass in the cylinder and the tranny was busted and its missing the crank, u sent me the 750 to pay for the cracked block and the crank thats is missing, what about all the other 10 peeps that have baught from me, i have had only one bad deal and he is getting re-imbersting for that, y would u give me a motor, u better get your s**t strait before u try to go scamming people little KIDD

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and a tranny for 750 come on what kind of tranny for 750!!!!!!!!!!

alaskacivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought a engine swap from the guy about a month and a half ago , i gave him 1300 he seems to be makin excuses and hasn't been awnsering emails, he also has his phone disconnected, if he doesn't get with me in the next couple days i am filing a complaint with the fbi because this is considered federal internet fraud so chris if you see this you best be callin me soon

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alaskacivic said:
i bought a engine swap from the guy about a month and a half ago , i gave him 1300 he seems to be makin excuses and hasn't been awnsering emails, he also has his phone disconnected, if he doesn't get with me in the next couple days i am filing a complaint with the fbi because this is considered federal internet fraud so chris if you see this you best be callin me soon

You mean this is the same guy with the same address you gave the 750 to?

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude, do go start s**t with me, part of my family is the fkin FBI and when i recieve the other 1300 i will send you the motor, you know damm well the first 1300 was to hold, and i told you i would not ship till i gont the other half, so dont try to bad mouth me, anf screw me over, i have given you well enough time to get the other half to me, and my phone got disconnected because it was on my gf plan, im getting a new one within the week, so dont give me this bull s**t,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha this fag is just pissed cause he got caught jacking someones money

alaskacivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no you said 1300 was the full price and you've been tellin me you were gonna shipp it but you lost my address or somethin, and you kept tellin me you were sending it when you got it out , i wasn't bad mouthing you , but you never returned my emails, just send me the motor or send me the money back. you know my phone number so give me a call and we dont have to do this in front of everyone

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys just jello wrestle and get it over with, winner takes the money and the motor

jastunna1987

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea..this faggot took my money and motor and said the motor and s**t has a crack in it. he ended up making me pay for the f**king shipping. he then sent me a tranny, that i dont even need..cuz i dont have a honda. he claims its a b17, the tranny code is scrapped off...and it DOES NOT look like no damn b series tranny. its tiny as f**k. im going to come down to LA. and find this f**ker.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This seriously needs to be settled though. Both sides are complaining but disputing different things.. so this in all honesty, should be taken to court... go on Peoples
court. SERIOUSLY. they pay for all expenses.. and pays whoever wins the money. Read the fine print at the end of the show.. its quite amazing!

alaskacivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont want to take it that far but i have emails of him telling me he got all the money, i have bank documents of the transfers and emails telling me he couldn't find my adress when he DID try to ship it, so i have the proof but i dont wanna go that far just send me back my money. call me whenever to get my info for sending the money

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will call you and discuss this later in the week when i get my new cell cut back on