Do NOT buy from Chris Krumholt

bloodstaindpyro

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For real... what was the outcome of all this?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16A2_CIVIC said:
who knows and who cares this shyt old
:werd: lol

jastunna1987

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight yall...i started this thread when i was like 16 (i havent been on this site for 2 years, glad to see this thread goin). Im now 18 and way bigger than i used to be. I still havent had any thing from this fag, and so i'll be takin a lil road trip down that area. I have ALL documents, emails, instant message conversations and everythin, so he cant make any excuses before he gets his ass beat.

Fo real yall, dont buy from this dude, i would luv to go down there and beat tha hell outta him, over tha phone he sounds like a lil pussy wit a high voice. We'll see wassup.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: are you for real? and welcome back, make yourself at home.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jastunna1987 said:
aight yall...i started this thread when i was like 16 (i havent been on this site for 2 years, glad to see this thread goin). Im now 18 and way bigger than i used to be. I still havent had any thing from this fag, and so i'll be takin a lil road trip down that area. I have ALL documents, emails, instant message conversations and everythin, so he cant make any excuses before he gets his ass beat.

Fo real yall, dont buy from this dude, i would luv to go down there and beat tha hell outta him, over tha phone he sounds like a lil pussy wit a high voice. We'll see wassup.
you're the stupid one for waiting 2yrs and what happened to the lawer ypu supposedly hired. Just face it, you got ripped off. I'm not saying it's right what he did to you but you waited 2 yrs. s**t aint gonna happen. I'd also like to welcome you back to the site. I'll never buy anything expensive from a person I don't know that lives somewhere else. I'm sory but you seem like the retard on this one :retard:

there's a few people saying, "don't buy from him, he's a scammer" but WTF is his CC ussername :what:
it seems like you guys are scurred of him and don't want to give his username

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is f**king stupid.close this s**t.