Do NOT buy from Chris Krumholt

alaskacivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so you say you will call and you dont, i know you have my nunmber so just call me now dont say youll do it in a couple days do it cuz if your reading this you have enough time to call me ... i just want to get this over with

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either do something about this s**t or shut the f**k up. and for the dude who says" dont start with me my family is in the fbi" b***h , just sayin that makes you look like a pussy.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bklynEG said:
either do something about this s**t or shut the f**k up. and for the dude who says" dont start with me my family is in the fbi" b***h , just sayin that makes you look like a pussy.
NO! keep it up! i love this s**t! i dont like the dishonest s**t,but i love reading arguments all night! hehehehe anyway,why dont you guys post copys of the e-mails so we can find out whos lying! and you can let the cc jury decide!

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woot law owns lets get this s**t going

alaskacivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there has been a miss communication he said the engine is getting shipped this weekend.. i will keep everyone up to date

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o realy now, well see, little f**k, all honda trannys are little, if you dont need it then fkin send it back, p.s. you will begetting something in the mail from your lawyer for the money you still owe me!!!!!!!!!!

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jastunna1987 said:
yea..this faggot took my money and motor and said the motor and s**t has a crack in it. he ended up making me pay for the f**king shipping. he then sent me a tranny, that i dont even need..cuz i dont have a honda. he claims its a b17, the tranny code is scrapped off...and it DOES NOT look like no damn b series tranny. its tiny as f**k. im going to come down to LA. and find this f**ker.
o realy now, well see, little f**k, all honda trannys are little, if you dont need it then fkin send it back, p.s. you will begetting something in the mail from your lawyer for the money you still owe me!!!!!!!!!!

Dozer313

In pure bliss
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, dude you have his address, i think it would be time to have a bunch of friends randomly end up in the neighborhood and have a fist-to-heart chat with this guy.

bklynfinest911

GeT dOwN oR LaY dOwN...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol..thats what you get for being stupid and trusting everybody on the net..

sccardslax05

vida guerra lookin fine!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got screwed by this guy too. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY. DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY.

90civic90

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont buy from him i got screwed on a b20 and trans for $650 bucks. I sent him the money in a money order and he made all kind of excuses of what happened and then said he was gonna reimburse me and sent me 20 bucks of 650 this happened last dec. He is a scammer and dont buy from him. He will make every excuse and not come through.

Last edited:

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a f**king cunt job.

get out of our sport you stupid peice of s**t.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm holy reincarnated. I remember reading this when I joined. lol. What a f**ktard. Dont buy unless they have an avy and a couple thousand posts. lol

Styles

5+ Year Member
Why did this post come back alive? And what ended up happening?

I would've showed up at his door and got my money back or took whatever he had of value.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm cc user name would help..
and i would use a credit card to submit payments always...
because incase of fraud they will reimburse ur account right away and then conduct their own investigation...
i f**kin hate fradulant sellers...:cussing:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dozer313 said:
Lol, dude you have his address, i think it would be time to have a bunch of friends randomly end up in the neighborhood and have a fist-to-heart chat with this guy.
I second that, I'll even come help, its scma artists like this that give us real salesmen a bad name... I hope this dude burns in hell

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never notice that, I just post if I feel like saying something