do they make

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a racing seat for a person who is over a 36 waist cause I wont them but cant find um

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they dont make a racing seat for ever size of people. they're universal. the only thing i can tell you is go to a place and just try them out yourself. or ask some people that have them and see what they say

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
36 waste... r u saying u r big or something? i am a 36 waste and i have fit in any racing seat i've tried out just FINE! i'm not a big 36 tho. dunno bout YUR hangover and love handles either.. :neutral: they r all for a wide range of people.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like imazn said, all racing seats are universal. a buddy of mine who has more inches of waist than you fits fine with his DynamicAutoDesign racing seats. they are the copies of Sparcos.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh i tried out a DAD seat at HIN..... was pretty nice. =)

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, except for the DAD logo on it. people would expect that the passenger side would say MOM.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...put question marks in the backseats :?

hey now, there's nothing wrong with DAD. i have their coilovers on my EX :oops:
i wont on my Si tho :mrgreen: i am starting off the right way this time like u said arn. i am gonna get the stuff i really want for it. :thumbup:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

...put question marks in the backseats :?

hey now, there's nothing wrong with DAD. i have their coilovers on my EX :oops:
i wont on my Si tho :mrgreen: i am starting off the right way this time like u said arn. i am gonna get the stuff i really want for it. :thumbup:
good for you, bro!:thumbs up:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know yet, i am really concentrating on finding the car right now tho. :wink: that's first on the list. but once i get it, i will do the engine bolt ons and suspension first. along with the stereo since i am already half way there.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
while you're doing the search for your SI, also do research on what mods you will be adding to it. :thumbs up:

first off, you should decide what type of driving you will be doing to it then go from there.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, i'll definitely be doing a hell of a lot of daily driving. i am not too into dragging with a civic. i am actually becoming a bigger drift and autoX enthusiast, since it takes more manuvering skill to race. but i honestly don't think i'll be doing much real racing for a long time for money reasons and other things. but i am always up for an occasional light to light, which is prolly the most racing i will be doing. :mrgreen:

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Myogi_Nightkid"

like imazn said, all racing seats are universal. a buddy of mine who has more inches of waist than you fits fine with his DynamicAutoDesign racing seats. they are the copies of Sparcos.
The driver side fits fine cuz it's broken in. ;) The passenger side still feels new. The only down side to the DAD seats is that the seat brackets suck the big one. They are poorly constructed and have oversize square holes instead of round holes so the bolt doesn't even touch the bracket when bolted in. I ended up using washers to hold the bracket down.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got DAD seats? post a pic or something.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ractive makes seats that are a lil larger... im a 38 and they are VERY comfortable... i cant find seats to fit me either... ractive pair of seats in blue red yellow or black with sliders n rails i can get them from my store for 550 a set..... not bad

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
interesting. look kinda like sparco or corbeau