Dominick's Photo Thread

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey crew! I am currently a student at UArts in Philly and have just acquired a Nikon D3300 DSLR camera to use for both school projects as well as for recreational use.

While I have no desire to be a professional, I do like taking pictures and I would love to become better at it. Regardless, i wanted to share some pictures that I have taken that might be cool, (up in the air), to show. Maybe someone who is more experienced can throw in some pointers and/or advice on how to make the next shot better.

These three pics are edited pictures that I took on a borrowed Olympus DSLR camera. The assignment was to go around Philly and take photos and pick a theme that makes Philadelphia unique. I chose the Mural Arts program, which is where Philadelphia hires local painters/graffiti artists, and even prisoners, to take part in renovating landscapes for a purpose/higher cause (like a fundraiser or a children's club).

First nice shot I took with my new camera (Mom's homemade Naan-bread pizza):

More to come as I keep playing around with the new merchandise!

Thanks everyone!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn the coilovers! That pizza looks good!

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn the coilovers! That pizza looks good!
Yea man! Mom's homemade pizza is no joke! Always gets me in a good mood whenever I know we are having it! hahah!

But I've definitely determined that I like to shoot food.

Burrito

From Thanksgiving:

Ambient shots:

From the other night:

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a chandelier I made using my leftover LCA's and brake rotors. I wired it myself as well and did all the welding/grinding.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Shouldn't this be titled the "Dominick's Make You Hungry Thread"?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But I had to stop at Chipotle after class because of you lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk