Don't even know where to begin

ok so what I am trying to find are the little batter plug things that you put in your engine bay when you relocate your battery. Hopefully you guys know what I am talking about. I have seen them a lot on the vehicles that have the tucked engine bays, and this is what I'm trying to acheive. All help is appreciated.

VigLink badge