Don't Park in my Carport!! *56k NO*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i come home from work today and theres a black saturn parked in my carport. Im already pissed because i had a crappy un-productive day at work. Im f**ken pissed now. Theres no where for me to park. WTF!! So you know what i do?

I f**ken report the car to the apt managers; to get it towed. There is a Zero Tollerance for parking in others carport and in the red zone. I go out to the car and see the window is rolled half down and the doors are unlocked. Now they're just asking for it. I see theres a cd-player. I fuken rip that s**t out. I see the face cover, nothing. I look in the glove box, under both seats. Nothing. I take it and walk back into my apt. The deck is cheap and crappy, made by some company name "Diesel." 6pm... tow truck is outside. lol byebye saturn. turns out another car was also parked in tsomeone elses spot. A kia gets towed along with the saturn. I cant wait to see the looks on the owners faces..."Dude where's my car?" Bawahahaha, Priceless.

The Pixorz
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8692/f**kyousaturn13rd.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5135/f**kyousaturn25gr.jpg

Cliff Notes:
Pissed from Work
Idiots parked in my f**ken carport
Report to Mgmt. to get towed
Steal crappy ebay cd-player
Two truck comes & tows the saturn along with a kia
I'm soo happy now =)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You get an F for stealing. In your parking spot or not, thieves=douches.

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personaly i think it was a lil extream to steal the stero, getting the car towed yea i agree with. Any way look out for karma!

Oh yea and by the way its not real smart to admit to a crime (b&e and theft) let alone show a pic of the car you broke in to, and show a pic of you face!!! duh :roll:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You just put yourself BELOW that person for stealing the CD Player, that was f**ked..

Even callin the Tow truck was pussyish..

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed that you shouldn't have messed with the stereo, but I def would have called to get the car towed.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol true true. putting my pic was stupid, but oh well. i dont give a fuk. lol. ive already had my car broken into for s**t i havent done to anyone. its karma for them. and for calling the tow truck. i didnt have to. i called apt mgmt. and they did. they have a zero-tolerance. s**t aint my fault.

Error404 said:
Even callin the Tow truck was pussyish..
I didnt do that. i only reported it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tell me this is a joke and you didn't really steal from that car. Cheap or not, it's wrong.

That's like me telling you it's okay that I steal your car because it's only a cheap-ass Honda.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If this is all true ....

then you're a piece of s**t.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed. Taking the stereo went a little too far. I've had my civic broken into in my driveway. How about waking up on your f**king birthday and finding your deck, amp and subs taken (at the time clarion deck which i wouldn't recommend to anyone, 1000 watt alpine 4 channel amp, and 2 12" kicker comp vr subs). Big f**king kick in the nuts that I woudln't wish on anyone save for the stupid cheap ass f**king prick ass bastard who broke into my baby

f**king bastards...

sorry little rant.

taking stereo, too far. Love the pics though of the shitbox getting towed

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jackasses like you got my car towed when I was at my friend's house.
it's not his fault that he has alot of friends and I just happened to park next to a fire hydrant that day.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you talk of karma eh??? :what: be prepared for some yourself, i've always had this mentality "why hit the car, when the car can't hit back" , dude simply parked in your spot, not f**ked your girlfriend of 4 yrs, either way just be prepared ;)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
notifying the apartment complex: good
stealing the stereo: bad

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol man i post this and nothing bout flames. dam. maybe i shouldnt have posted it. yea i took it. s**t. its not like i broke into it. windows were rolled half way down, door unlocked, parked in my spot. s**t, they pretty much asked for it to happen. i aint proud of it it but they gotta learn. it was either: Take the deck, Key the car, or take off the license plate and throw it away.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if anything, should've kicked the doors, see if that plastic door s**t really is kick/dent resistent

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Karma is a b***h. I hope your s**t gets stolen.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
jackasses like you got my car towed when I was at my friend's house.
it's not his fault that he has alot of friends and I just happened to park next to a fire hydrant that day.
I'm pretty sure that when you park next to a fire hydrant... It's your fault.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would just watch out at your spot now, because the guy will remember what spot is was and something might happen to your car now. eeeeeeeek

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I would just watch out at your spot now, because the guy will remember what spot is was and something might happen to your car now. eeeeeeeek
Karma is a b***h if you claim is a b***h.. That's a double karma, so that's like.. Karma squared.. :shock:

Karma x Karma = Karma(2)
----------------------------------- = You're f**ked.
Claimin karma for the reason

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your a douche... if the stereo was so shitty whats the point in ripping it out? getting them towed cause they're in your spot.. thats cool I totally understand. stealing.. very gay, your a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.