Driver Panel twist knob

Peyton Kominek

Just got a 2002 Civic LX today, when looking around, getting the feel of things, I noticed this little twist knob on the driver panel that had like an odometer looking icon next to it. What does this do?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
^ try pushing it

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Youngsoulja2

Just got a 2002 Civic LX today, when looking around, getting the feel of things, I noticed this little twist knob on the driver panel that had like an odometer looking icon next to it. What does this do?

If I am thinking correctly twisting it will either dim or brighten your dash lights.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you pick up the owners manual too, it will tell you what the instrument cluster lights mean and outline the cluster layout.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I studied that owners manual hard before I posted asking about it. It isn’t listed in there anywhere.
For some reason, I highly doubt that.
There has to be a diagram of the cluster and what each light, gauge, and button does.

justinddelfosse

It adjusts the cars dash lighting

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk