Driver Side Conversions

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not sure if this would be the correct place to post this thread, but it has to do with the interior...*shrugs* anyway i've been thinknig about it for along time and seen'in FnF3 made me wanna do it even more ((jsu cuz i feel it looks nicer on the right side)) but i wanted to know if anyone had an idea of hte pricing driver side conversions would cost, also if the drivetrain, steering column and all would have to b imported to do the side conversions... i really dont know alot about what goes into it, so i was wonderin if you guys and gals could let me know, peaz. =)

SweetEBPSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
not sure if this would be the correct place to post this thread, but it has to do with the interior...*shrugs* anyway i've been thinknig about it for along time and seen'in FnF3 made me wanna do it even more ((jsu cuz i feel it looks nicer on the right side)) but i wanted to know if anyone had an idea of hte pricing driver side conversions would cost, also if the drivetrain, steering column and all would have to b imported to do the side conversions... i really dont know alot about what goes into it, so i was wonderin if you guys and gals could let me know, peaz. =)
I don't really have any info on where or how, but I do know that it gonna take a lot of time and money to do it. Its not just the interior you would have to switch. You also have to get the pedals, steering, and wiring switch as well.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u have to cut out the firewall...the whole sttereing collum and all the other holes etc that are on the firewall haver to be switched for mounting under the dash