Driver Side Conversions



GreenThunder

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#1
hey all, i wanted to know if anyone had an idea of the pricing driver side conversions would cost, also if the drivetrain, steering column and all would have to b imported to do the side conversions... i really dont know alot about what goes into it, so i was wonderin if you guys and gals could let me know, peaz. =) because its something im looking into doing as the VERY last touch to finish off my civic.
 


92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
easiest way to get the parts would be to order a front clip. imho its not worth the hassle
 

GreenThunder

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#3
92EH9 said:
easiest way to get the parts would be to order a front clip. imho its not worth the hassle
what ya mean? im talkin about having the driver side converted fron left to right.
 


\\ Forgiven //

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#4
Yea, a front clip is easiest to do that. The front clip is the whole front of the car, from the dash up. They may or may not include motor/tranny swap. That would be your best bet. Check the internet for RHD front clips.

Some sites to start with would be:

www.hmotorsonline.com
www.jdmshit.com
 

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#5
I got quoted 4k w/ 750 dollar shipping to my door from password JDM. Full Integra SiR-G conversion, front bumper, bumper pole, dashboard/steering wheel, etc. etc. etc., Yellow foggies, B18C engine, no harnesses cut and guarantee'd to run :what:
 

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
no, you drill the spot welds of your firewall off and you re-weld the new firewall on and then its reverse wiring.. most tricky part is the wiring since its for RHD... might as well do a JDM engine while your at it... basically it's taking the old stuff out and replacing it with the new
 

GreenThunder

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#9
ShinsenTuner said:
no, you drill the spot welds of your firewall off and you re-weld the new firewall on and then its reverse wiring.. most tricky part is the wiring since its for RHD... might as well do a JDM engine while your at it... basically it's taking the old stuff out and replacing it with the new
o0o0 ok, thats why they throw in the engine in the package im guessing. ok. sounds sumwut simple to a point lol
 

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#10
I wouldn't do it on a daily driver... only something thats worthy... maybe like a showcar or something.. it's a useless mod and costs way too much to be anything worth the price.
 

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
#12
nah, not as a daily driver here in the states, lol you go to Burger king drive thru, you have to get out of the car, go to the bank, you have to go inside.. drop someone off at school, they have to open door to traffic... BLAHHHH lol but would be sick...
 

GreenThunder

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#13
Kaotic_Zeus said:
nah, not as a daily driver here in the states, lol you go to Burger king drive thru, you have to get out of the car, go to the bank, you have to go inside.. drop someone off at school, they have to open door to traffic... BLAHHHH lol but would be sick...
'

lmao, could go into BK drive thru backwards lol

ShinsenTuner- why wouldnt u feel it should be on a daily driver?

Jason- yea my brother said it took a kid almsot a hole summer to get his done, but i think he prolyl did the firewall himself or sumthin for it to take that long, but yes in the end the work'll pay off....plus ill have a B16A to sell... lol
 

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#14
There was a guy that did that here on a 99 'teg i think it was. Looked sweet and at least made it original, only one like that in town

If ya got the money to blow, do 'er up
 




VigLink badge