Driver Side Doors

RayRay_305

Hello, had accident and both driver side doors are damaged. I’ve looked online and junk yards and can’t find them. Anyone would know where I can find them near me. I live in Miami I drive 2000 Civic LX Sedan Gold color and the doors are electrical. Please and thank you for the help

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Is the B pillar damaged? If the unibody is damaged it most likely that the car is a total lose. Can you post some pictures. Finding early 2000 Civic's is getting more difficult now. But you shouldnt have trouble locating doors. Jacksonville has several in stock at Ace or Go Pull, these two places were my go to when I lived in Florida.

RayRay_305

Is the B pillar damaged? If the unibody is damaged it most likely that the car is a total lose. Can you post some pictures. Finding early 2000 Civic's is getting more difficult now. But you shouldnt have trouble locating doors. Jacksonville has several in stock at Ace or Go Pull, these two places were my go to when I lived in Florida.

Attachments

RayRay_305

Body shop said they can put the doors but need both to be able to line up the frame at the bottom. Nothing really bad happened to the car frame. Just the doors. Thanks again for replying.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Orlando and Jacksonville both have several salvage yards you can go into and pick the parts yourself. Miami has to have several.