drivers door rubbers

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know what you refer to with the 1400. Where have you searched so far? The window channel guides could be found at local junkyards or larger junkyard distributors like LKQ who ships and has an eBay store. Why do you feel you need some?

theciderdrinker

I dont know what you refer to with the 1400. Where have you searched so far? The window channel guides could be found at local junkyards or larger junkyard distributors like LKQ who ships and has an eBay store. Why do you feel you need some?
hi hex thanks for your reply when i close the widow it jumps out of the window runner someones tried to repair it using insulation tape

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You may be overthinking this. Remove the door panel and thoroughly clean the channels. They hardly ever go bad but when they're dirty they can cause the glass to hang up on one side conversely pinching on the other then jumping off. Once clean, Shin-Etzu grease is well known for being a great lubricant to prevent future recurrences.

By the way, where is Orpington? If you're out of the United States then make sure that's clear in your personal details and provide that detail when asking about parts sourcing or other local natures as this is a largely US dominant forum and the mobile view does not show location.