Dropping Civic

bofthe951

I'm going to buy a set of Tein S. Tech Springs today for my 1999 civic lx. I found this website(click) that offers them for 96-00 EKs. I've heard that because my car is a 1999, an lx, a four door and automatic not too many aftermarket parts like this fit. Will these fit my car? I'm tired of ghetto fitting everything onto my car.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They will fit.

The model of your car and the difference in drive train has nothing to do with springs haha silly goose.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They will fit.

The model of your car and the difference in drive train has nothing to do with springs haha silly goose.
:word:

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to buy a set of Tein S. Tech Springs today for my 1999 civic lx. I found this website(click) that offers them for 96-00 EKs. I've heard that because my car is a 1999, an lx, a four door and automatic not too many aftermarket parts like this fit. Will these fit my car? I'm tired of ghetto fitting everything onto my car.
The chassis for all model '96-'00 Civics are the same so any suspension component is interchangeable within that generation. You're good to go.