Dropping the dough ($2,200) body work!

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
Getting the EBP Si completely refreshed! She's getting paint fix, dent removal, buff, etc! She's getting it all! Making her shine just as she did when she left the dealership floor!

Now I'm not fixing a wreck or any time of major damage on her, just getting ALL of the dents removed, paint freshen up, she's gonna look perrrrrttttyyyy! Body shop estimated 13 days to get her shine back!

$2,200 for total cost on getting her to show quality level =) She is in EXCELLENT Condition, JUST not where I want her at though =)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm spending more than 3 times that on body work, but mine was in awful condition lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

gugiey

Registered VIP
That's good ! Enjoy
I work at a dealership with a body shop so next year ill be redoing my car for cheap

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
I'll go back and take some before pics, its already at the shop. I'll try and do it tomorrow.

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
no body filling needed, all she needs is a few dent-less paint removal and a buff with spray. Body shop guy said the price will be less now cause he said the body needs zero filler of any such. Just needs to pull the dents and buff, spray, polish and a new clear coat for the entire body. Told me the paint besides the clear in some spots is perfect.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much is it usually to remove dents? I've got quite a few small dings from hail. Mainly on the roof

Tuned in for before and afters

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no body filling needed, all she needs is a few dent-less paint removal and a buff with spray. Body shop guy said the price will be less now cause he said the body needs zero filler of any such. Just needs to pull the dents and buff, spray, polish and a new clear coat for the entire body. Told me the paint besides the clear in some spots is perfect.
ah ok well in that case its a good price, was just worried due to time and prep involved with body filler didnt want it to look bad for ya. Glad to hear its in good hands it sounds like