ECU conversion harness not fit...HELP please......please

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I purchase a ecu..p28 chipped with a OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness. So i got it but 2 of the 3 plug that come out of the car fit and the 3rd don't! Is there a different in the years? It came out of a 98 and i have a 00 civic , is there a different? Or does anyone know how to rewire it...yes go and search you say. But i search and search through here and Honda-tech.com but i can't come up with a result at all! What should i type in and in what catagory? If someone can help this poor girl.....thanks alot..... =)Here is a picture my bro took for me to post up.<br>
<br>

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes there is a difference, you have the wrong conversion harness. the conversion harness you have is an obd2a to obd1. what you need is an obd2b to obd1. that is as much help as i can offer. i dont have a wiring diagram for you but perhaps another member does

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i did the same thing, just sell the one you got and buy another, theres pretty good deals in the classified section of this forum.

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hah, that's funny. Actually it's not, but yea there are two ECU harness configurations for OBD2, as already indicated as OBD2b, and OBD2a.