Ef hatch!!!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Ya..... I live in a place where all you get is snow pretty much... and I drove a RWD ford f150 for months..... ive spun out in the middle of intersections haha..... ive never actually hit anything though.... and my tires are bald also.... except we have like 4-feet of snow.... hope the quarter panel is fixable.... having to cut and weld sucks!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exterior color is nice but that interior is horrendous!:shock:
I'd like to know who thought it was a good idea @ Honda to match the interior color.:lol:

krooked32

I hope its fixable too but if anything ill live with the dent until i have money to focus on looks. Everyone knows the drill im sure lol.

krooked32

Lol ive gotten used to the interior actually. Most everyone overlooks it due to the Bride seat drawing more attention then i want >.< but goddamn i love that thing.

white comet

Get one of these consoles:

I haven't put mine in yet, but there's just a shortage of good spots to stash crap. I'm always putting my ipod on top like that and flinging it around the car lol
where did u get this part!!! :shock: i need this lol my phone slides around the whole dash every time i turn. sick car btw i just got my 90 civic on tuesday 112k miles :D hopefully if funds are right a b16 swap by march/april