Ef hatch!!!

krooked32

I am now the proud owner of a 1990 Laguna Metallic Gold Civic Hatchback. 159k miles on the chassis...with a 60k ish mileage b16. Bone stock. Pictures will be coming up tomorrow afternoon when i can bust out the camera and have some daylight. Oh yeah.......bought it for $2100 :P

krooked32

First things first!
ALARM!! Going directly after class.
Then full tune up, fluid change, gasket changes, and of course fix the valve cover stud thats broken.
Change to synthetic.
Sea-foam then change to 93.

Fun:
1. 5-point harness to go with my bride seat.
2. Removable steering wheel for added security.
3. Wash buff and wax.

Tomorrow will be a busy busy day. Pictures will be coming soon!!!

krooked32

pictures are being uploaded to my computer off my camera now. decent camera as far as im concerned, nikon d80 with a monster lense. im not a photographer so if the pictures arent that great i apologize haha. Getting the title done in about an hour. then i have class again so hopefully i can have the pictures up later this evening.

MrDaggs

Congrats, man! :D I knew this one would work out for you!

Nice to see your new build thread, I'll be tuned in for updates on this one :thumbs up

.....and "pretty decent camera"??? LOL, dude, my camera is like....700x800 or some odd thing like that. Nice!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king awesomesauce! Glad you got something good & for a decent price, tuned in for moar!!

MrDaggs

You should add ur car to the CC Garage! :D You'll be able to add up to ten pics, plenty of details, specs, and other users will be able to rate ur car and it's progress! Go ahead, try it out:

P.S: You must be signed in and on a desktop computer for the following link to work ;)

ClubCivic ADD VEHICLE

krooked32

adding car now =) having issues loading the other pictures. but theyll be on tonight! along with a few of my buddies crx lol. ill try and get a specs list going here pretty soon. VC bolts are all changed. head gasket and full tune up happening tomorrow. But holy hell, JDM b16a pulls and crosses over like a MONSTERRR!!!!! still getting used to the cable trans but damn i like it. thank you guys for putting through my million month long thread of car hunting lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet it's beast already, this will be a great project for you & you have some money to dump in it to get it right, glwb!

krooked32

right now im just getting the motor completely tuned up and cleaned up and running in top shape. did a full fluid and gasket tune up today. changed EVERY gasket and all fluids. have to drive like a b***h for a week until its all broken in but man im loving it so far. Plans are to have an N/A monster. id like to boost it but i like the sound/idea of an N/A b16. So far ive spanked a coupe with a euro f20b, a 5 series bmw andddd idk what else lol. Next things coming up are a new windshield, 4 or 5 point harness, quick release steering wheel, aaaannd LOWWWWWWWWWWW >=)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What exactly is a "gasket tune up"? And you said you were changing the head gasket?

krooked32

yeehhh. hes thinking about selling/trading. sitting on steelies now. i gotta get my windshield fixed ASAP.. :( question, crx SI disc brakes in the rear or 99-00 si brakes in the rear? i was assuming that the CRX ones would have the proper trailing arms etc but im not 100%. gonna be cleaning the car up tomorrow, little TLC. Ordering a steering wheel and a harness soon. Can i get the bar that goes across the B pillar for the seat belts off ebay?

2Fast924

5+ Year Member
I promise the hand pocket in the door panel is a much better spot for your cell phone! It was almost like Honda made them just for cell phones ;) Looks like a really straight car though, and already has a B16 swap in it! Good luck with it! I see a lot of potential with this car! =)

2Fast924

5+ Year Member
yeehhh. hes thinking about selling/trading. sitting on steelies now. i gotta get my windshield fixed ASAP.. :( question, crx SI disc brakes in the rear or 99-00 si brakes in the rear? i was assuming that the CRX ones would have the proper trailing arms etc but im not 100%. gonna be cleaning the car up tomorrow, little TLC. Ordering a steering wheel and a harness soon. Can i get the bar that goes across the B pillar for the seat belts off ebay?
If you go with CRX disc brakes, its a complete 100% bolt on swap. The rear disc's from the EM1 will bolt on, but you will get some goofy tire wear. The best thing you could do if you went that route is have the 99-00 discs pressed into your stock rear trailing arms.