Ef's are square but...

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
88-91 civic hb's are squarish in shape compared to 92+ and I was wondering. If you got 88-91 Z3 Fenders, Roadster Fenders or any of those fancy fenders does that make it less boxy. I mean are those fenders more curved to make it less boxy or is it the same?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
having your fenders more curved isnt gonna make the whole thing look more curvy. to do that youd want to change your bumpers

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But if you look at a ef from the front the fenders and hood make it look boxy

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going to look like a box no matter what man.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the shape of the fenders is the same as your oem pieces..... they just have little ricer vents added in........

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i guess these are your best bet. rounded kits, with fender flares will be your only hope to making a 4th gen less boxy

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do not get erebuni kit unless u really wanna spend lotsa money at the body shop i heard the fit like s**t and hella filling and body werk

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is for sale, no more money is gonna be spent on it other then for gas :cry:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dakkon
88-91 civic hb's are squarish in shape compared to 92+ and I was wondering. If you got 88-91 Z3 Fenders, Roadster Fenders or any of those fancy fenders does that make it less boxy. I mean are those fenders more curved to make it less boxy or is it the same?
Buy a CRX

sil80

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good point, not a good idea to spend so much on making a car look more aero dynamic when a more aero dynamic car can be had for about the same or less.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm this thread is only like 5 months old lol

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My CRX's fenders look a little bit rounder than my old EF hatch's fenders, but that may be because of the absense of pinstripes on the CRX.

boyer

slow rex =)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna do an itr conversion to mine, headlights are almost same, gonna cost a bit but my friends shop is gonna do it for 2K and then he is gonna put itr rear tailights on as well

kotomile

CHB transplant #347
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congratulations, but what does that have to do with the topic?

sil80

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait... Man this is strange. I just got on this board and this is the second person I have seen who want to put an Integra front end on a EF. Is this some new trend that is starting up or something?