eg z6 swap no power to fuel pump, radiator fan, gauge cluster

chgardin

I have an eg sedan with a z6 swap. Ran great up until a few weeks ago. When I turned the key to on (II) the fuel pump wouldnt prime and none of the usual lights on the dash (oil, battery, check engine light etc) would come on. At this point the car would start and die instantly due to lack of fuel. It had this problem off and on for roughly 5 weeks of me only driving it on weekends since I work out of town. If the gauge cluster warning lights didn't kick on when I turned the key I would Just turn it back and forth until they finally kicked on after a couple minutes of messing with it. Last weekend I drove it early saturday morning to get food. When I came back out it had issues starting. Once I got it started I dropped my gf off at her house, left the car running and went inside for a couple mins. When I came back out the car wasn't running. Since then I haven't been able to get the gauge lights or fuel pump to engage.
Read on another thread to disconnect the main relay and jump connector pin 1-7 and 5-7. Fuel pump kicks 1-7 but won't turn on when I jump 5-7. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my DD and only vehicle.

Also just discovered I have no power to blower motor, windshield wipers or power Windows. As of right now only the radio has power

Last edited by a moderator: