what yall gauges are those in the dash?

emerican

Registered VIP
lol even you dont remember
i need to get another gauge for mine already got A/F and volt

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I never really sit on passenger side and i have no reason to look at them since they aren't even hooked up.

emerican

Registered VIP
why arent they hooked up?
and i never sit on the passanger side of mine either why would we lol

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
hey just aren't the only one I ever had hooked up was voltage. That's just because I ran 2 wires to battery to check it lol. They got taken out after the test

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok time for some pics

Finally here is for emerican

Have another problem need to fix but post it in turbo thread
If I may make some suggestions:
If you haven't already done so, pick up a vacuum block! Golden Eagle and Blox make them (the blox ones are nice because they are anodized in a ton of color options). Mount that sucker along the firewall, main line to the brake booster, and that way you can very easily tuck the rest of your vacuum lines, and avoid using T splitters as much as possible. Also, I would pick up the brass T splitters. It's not that big a deal, but I had a plastic T splitter melt because it was sitting close to the head. Also, if you buy an excess of rubber tubing for your vacuum lines, you can run it along the frame and even into your fender wells to tuck it. Use the pre-cut exit points in the fenders to come out, and just run it along the frame when possible. It looks really nice that way.

As far as your dump tube, DEFINITELY go closed loop! I did, and it made a big difference in sound. My dump tube was venting right underneath my block for a while. I'd floor it, and it'd be loud as hell, as well as stink like exhaust. Once I closed the loop, it was really quiet, and I noticed a slight gain in torque (probably due to equal exhaust pressure on exit? Not sure).

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I have a golden eagle one I don't mind not having a fully tucked bay for reason that if something messes up i do not want to have to pull things off to try and get to the source of the problem

emerican

Registered VIP
thats the reason i wont tuck mine
when i get a pure project car for fun ill tuck that one not doing the dd though

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
well this is my project car i would more likely do this on a dd than anything else or possibly if i wanted either car at show quality.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My taxes will go straight into savings again :sad:

emerican

Registered VIP
most of mine will too but i know for a fact i will have
a new couch, new or newish tv for the living room
pay off mine and her credit cards and pay off the money i owe my mom
then i will put some into savings and think about car parts, but we will use both of ours to do the things i listed above so im sure the civic will get some short of love