EJ6 Turbo Build

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well got school money in and was not the amount i was planning so car is probably going to be down for a while longer until fall semester in august.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need updates

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Been talking to a guy about getting her tuned. I won't have much money to spend until maybe around January. I plan on signing another 3 years to guard so I can get small bonus check plan on spending that to finish her

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
got two tires waiting to be put on one will need to be patched when i get around to it. Beside that now it's back to final parts. I am needing some opinions on a few things. I just feel like an idiot if I am posting on here and having no one read it though. One of my main thins is going 3in exhaust i'm undecided on the kteller weld up kit or this kit. http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/reviews/3-0-exhaust-1996-2000-honda-civic-pipe-kit-aluminized-812/?osCsid=f95ed9882f5584db635375ed0b0f6286 The problem with that kit is that I see no reviews about them on parts. I also need to buy a piece of intercooler piping or have one made but not sure where to get that done at. I was thinking possibly at an exhaust shop but unsure if they would have aluminum piping. As soon as I get 3in i plan on having it welded up and getting a custom exhaust coming off of waste gate back into my exhaust. Now back to my 3 in exhaust since I will be getting either kit I'm sort of debating on having a flex pipe or not. If i get one who should i get one from. The last things on my list deal with oil catch can. I have been looking and plan on going with a baffled oil catch can and then my custom setup on valve cover venting which mymmery i may be hitting you up soon possibly on what we talked about. I also have big plans for painting my valve cover as well. The other parts I need are minor (bumper, fenders, 13in rims, slicks) Okay please let the comments start flowing will post up link on catch cans i have been looking at soon. One is by mishimoto the other is some strange company i have never heard of.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got two tires waiting to be put on one will need to be patched when i get around to it. Beside that now it's back to final parts. I am needing some opinions on a few things. I just feel like an idiot if I am posting on here and having no one read it though. One of my main thins is going 3in exhaust i'm undecided on the kteller weld up kit or this kit. http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/reviews/3-0-exhaust-1996-2000-honda-civic-pipe-kit-aluminized-812/?osCsid=f95ed9882f5584db635375ed0b0f6286 The problem with that kit is that I see no reviews about them on parts. I also need to buy a piece of intercooler piping or have one made but not sure where to get that done at. I was thinking possibly at an exhaust shop but unsure if they would have aluminum piping. As soon as I get 3in i plan on having it welded up and getting a custom exhaust coming off of waste gate back into my exhaust. Now back to my 3 in exhaust since I will be getting either kit I'm sort of debating on having a flex pipe or not. If i get one who should i get one from. The last things on my list deal with oil catch can. I have been looking and plan on going with a baffled oil catch can and then my custom setup on valve cover venting which mymmery i may be hitting you up soon possibly on what we talked about. I also have big plans for painting my valve cover as well. The other parts I need are minor (bumper, fenders, 13in rims, slicks) Okay please let the comments start flowing will post up link on catch cans i have been looking at soon. One is by mishimoto the other is some strange company i have never heard of.
get the kteller one... its super nice.

ic piping on ebay

and good to use a flex on the downpipe.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I still have no money for my car to be finished all I need is around 2g to be finished. :cry:
Anyone want an expensive book holder

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I think my title on this should be the build with little to no progress super super super slow build hahaha. I may actually have it running on the streets again soon. Not the way I want it but most important thing is running

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, plus once you get it running, you can still slowly acquire currency to get her how you'd like.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well not to much of an update but I have my go auto works catch can in. Have found someone to do my valve cover welding as well. All that is left is new tires, bumper, some exhaust work, and tune which I have already been talking to tuner to get it done. Now its just a matter of getting time to do everything and how i plan on getting some of the work done.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well not to much of an update but I have my go auto works catch can in. Have found someone to do my valve cover welding as well. All that is left is new tires, bumper, some exhaust work, and tune which I have already been talking to tuner to get it done. Now its just a matter of getting time to do everything and how i plan on getting some of the work done.

Glad you found a welder. I havent used my tig since before i had wrist surgery.

My apologies.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
It's cool man. The welder is my friends dad why he nor I ever thought about it is a mystery. His dad builds minature scaled down cars with working internals for a hobby. Smh its just a matter of finding time and a means to do some of this stuff. My only real off day is Wednesday. Besides that I am working, in school, or running the roads until its dark. That is further set back due to anything else going on aka weather and being sick