EJ6 Turbo Build

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still lookin flawless, i dont usually agree with paint matched VC but you pulled it off only cuz of the rest of the color in the bay

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well vacuum manifold is mounted and fuel pressure gauge. Bumper support should be on soon as well as a new windshield

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Big update today windshield is getting put in and she should take.her first breath Today

ek2588

build is coming along great! What turbo is that? what are your hp goals? always gotta show love for a d-series build!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
build is coming along great! What turbo is that? what are your hp goals? always gotta show love for a d-series build!
Its a gt30r turbo goal of mide 300s atleast

Lot better with new windshield I have a first start up video trying to put it up on YouTube but still getting use to this phone.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Wondering ehat type oc fabric I should get for my rear seats want to go black with some redstitching. Anyone have any good sitrs or how much I need

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
So just got more horrible news today and yesterday. My walbro 255 fuel pump is not working it just makes a clicking noise so original is installed until find out what problem is. Now then for the worst of news my Garrett gt30r Brand new turbo seals are F'd up.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn! Was it an ebay bought turbo or something? (no offense)

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
^ No not an ebay turbo. I wouldn't of paid as much as I did for that turbo that I would have for an ebay turbo. I paid close to 1600 after taxes. My car shop friend who has been working on this is getting the receipts now

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
So turbo issue may be solved. The oil out line we believe was not getting the oil out as quick as it was getting pumped in. cross fingers

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a nice single cam build. love the color

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
T hanks ill get it lowered some after engine is done and I can trade my rims no crazy low for me way to many pot holes and steep bumps

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know how I missed this...nice build so far! I'm anxious to see the finished product.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
New fittings being put on turbo lines tonight and turbo will be hooled back up. Crosd fingers.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
So finally found someone to trade me some rims. Going to just get some steelies but atleast no more 17s

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
So car got started up again anf the smoke chilled out after running for a sec which hopefully means the remaining oil was going through. Tps is getting adjusted today so new video tonight