EK Project

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
Well its kinda early to post this considering im gonna start my build in Sept, but I figured what better way to introduce myself than this post. I had an 04' DC5 but being that im getting out of the army when I come back from Iraq I might not have a job right away, so I didnt want a car payment. I would have prolly just paid the car off by the time I got out, but that didnt sit easy with me so I decided to cut my losses. The car wasnt gonna get any faster than it was and who knows when I would have had the money to pay for more mods. I started researching K swaps and set my mind on doing it, I got an EK and the rest is soon to come.

99' Civic HB DX
B18C1 w/B16 Tranny
DC Header
No Intake :D
Unknown Exhaust
Mugen Front Lip
Type R Headlights
Type R Rear Lip
Carbon Fiber Duckbill
GSR Blades
GSR Guage Cluster
GSR Seats (Front & Rear)
GSR Steering Wheel
GSR Shift Knob
Type R Shift Boot

Stuff I have

GSR X-member
GSR Steering Rack
GSR LCA's
GSR Brake Booster & MC
GSR Rear Trail Arm Assembly
SI Proportioning Valve
Ion Headlights
06' SI Shift Knob
Civic VTi-S Rear Lip (waiting still in japan)
Power Rev Racing K20 Intake Manifold Gasket

I got a lot of plans ill try to keep everyone updated but it might be kinda hard seeing as how im in Iraq.

MugenShox

Banned
looks good so far!!! keep it up...

where u get those ions?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heh, your car started out fairly modded. Im jealous of the engine you get to start with!!

Car looks really clean outside already, cant wait to see after you finish the interior and get her all shiny-nice!

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
postal21 said:
heh, your car started out fairly modded. Im jealous of the engine you get to start with!!

Car looks really clean outside already, cant wait to see after you finish the interior and get her all shiny-nice!
well i figured it was a good deal so i had to get it modded or not.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where in iraq are you btw?? im going to balad soon :(

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha going with a teggy theme?

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Solid start. A little work here and there and it will be hot.

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
haha going with a teggy theme?
In a way kinda, I bought the car with everything thats on it, the stuff you see layed out is what I bought. The trail arms, proportining valve, brake booster and MC to do the brake conversion and the front x-member, lcas, and steering rack to do the swap with hasport motor mounts. I plan on trying to get some RSX seats and swapping them out with the GSR seats, but thats not my major concern just yet.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice base...poor thing needs a bath. Keep safe over there. Let us know if you dumping off that b18c1.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice place to start.. did all those parts come from the same teg?

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
very nice place to start.. did all those parts come from the same teg?
Im not too sure, I ordered the x-member, lcas, steering rack, brake booster and MC from import auto salvage for like 400 and the rear trailing arms assemblies are from a local junk yard had my boy grab them only cost 50 bucks.

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
Zenray said:
Very nice base...poor thing needs a bath. Keep safe over there. Let us know if you dumping off that b18c1.
Yea my mom is slackin, I told her ass to wash my s**t! Na I havent even driven the car or see it in person so I havent had a chance to give it some TLC. The motor is already sold pretty much, my friend is making payments to me hes gonna put it in his eg coupe. As I said dont worry im tearing everything out, repaint it and putting new interior and s**t aswell.

EK9Type S

K20 > ALL
5+ Year Member
MugenShox said:
yeah i found em on ebay but only for 96-98 models... :( guess ill wait for em
Yea when I check before I got them they only had 96-98, just wait I think the seller has a store its called makotoautotrends just write them an email.