EK3 rebuild on the way.

Gobasp

Hello Everyone!

I'm Blaž, coming from Slovenia. I'm 26 and I'm just another JAPfreak who loves Hondas and another Japanesse car and motorcycle brands. My car is stock civic EK3. Yes, nothing special but It's special for me.
So that's why I'm here. Winter is coming and I have a plan to renovate a car and add some OEM accessories. So I'm looking for some parts for this model, especially USDM or JDM stuff. I will represent my wishes about parts in a new thread. I hope you could help me with these.

Gobasp

I forgot to upload some pictures and small storyline :D

So. In 1998 my parents bought brand new Honda Civic EK3 (I hope that I find picture somewhere). As soon as they brought the new car home, my love for Japanese cars began. Over the years, I was following new developments, getting familiar with models, brands and so on. Later in 2007, we sold our EK3, because my dad told that car become too old? (what the heck?) :cry: and bought Jazz/Fit. I was old enough and I already had driving license and I started to search for EK here in our small country. But prices for this model were high :( (around 3-4k€) and I could not afford it. I was hoping I would have it once.
It was August 2010 whem my dad bring me this EK3 home. But this one was badly hit. And he said "If you want it, you will fix it. There is still a chance"

I did not think too much and I started repairing it. After 2 months I finished it and it look like this.

I have it now for 7 years and they were not many changes. I changed front seats, add EK4 sway bars and some small modifications. Over all, It's still stock :D This year I changed wheels from aftermarket OZ MSW to OEM Jordan. But first I must renovated it too. They were in very bad condition, imported from UK by my friend.

After renovation

And finally painted

Now it looks much better for me :D

Yes I know, I know. I must lowered it :D

As I said in first post, this year I decide to renovate it and add some OEM accessories. So I'm looking for exterior FL parts which are not available in EU :( I'm looking for 99-00 rear end (complete tail lights and trunk cover). And also searching for Ferio rear spoiler/wing. But the problem is: 1st- yes, It's rare and I hope that to find it and 2nd- Many people do not want send worldwide :( I hope that I find help on this forum.
Also here is a picture for what I actually need. This picture is taken from the internet.

I ask you guys. It is possible to find something like this?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Any part is reachable but like you said price.... very nice job on the rebuild of the front end looks like you will not need much help on wrenching just part searches. Good luck ill be following this.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Gobasp

Any part is reachable but like you said price.... very nice job on the rebuild of the front end looks like you will not need much help on wrenching just part searches. Good luck ill be following this.

Sent from my boujea ass phone
Thank you =) I'll try to find these parts. If I'll not, then I'll continue rebuilding in a EU way unfortunately.