engine harness pin removal problem

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok i figuered out how to wire up the two wire iacv but i cant figur out how to get the pins out of the wiring harness i need wo switch a14 to a12 and tak out a13 but i cant figure out how to take the pins out .i tried putting a little pin in the whole right above the pin and then i pulled out and down on the wire but it wouldnt come out

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep playing with it, it'll come out, takes a little patience and practice, but once you get the hang of it youll be laughing yourself silly

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep playing with it, it'll come out, takes a little patience and practice, but once you get the hang of it youll be laughing yourself silly
do you have to push the plastic peach right above the pin up and pull out . i have been trying for so long

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anybody else have a picture or a good way to do this because i gotta put the vtec wires in too

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need to pry the pin up or down to release the clip, just take your time and dont force too much

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok thanks i figured that you gotta take the white plastic pieace out the hard way i broke it out lol . but thanks for putting this up this tells me for sure how to get it out nobody told me to take the plastic piece out.