engine noise (video) help!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
If your talking about that ticking or knocking you better hope its not a spun bearing but I doubt it is do a valve adjustment and I bet it'll fix the problem

Decipher

Registered VIP
s*** sounds like a vacuum cleaner. You experiencing any problems with the car mechanically? Any problems with acceleration, idle, etc. Or are there accessories that do not function correctly, like maybe your cruise control doesn't work? Is there anything unusual?

what suction noise? im not sure. the noise just doesnt sound right. it sounds louder than it should

I think what he's referring to is the higher pitched, constant "ffsssssssss" sound... sort of like a vacuum leak might sound.

s*** sounds like a vacuum cleaner. You experiencing any problems with the car mechanically? Any problems with acceleration, idle, etc. Or are there accessories that do not function correctly, like maybe your cruise control doesn't work? Is there anything unusual?
the car drives fine other than the noise and a mechanic said i need to get new left rear wheel bearing

VigLink badge