Engine Swap Issues

Panzo274

Hello all and happy holidays. Was wondering if someone could help me out and give me some advice about my 7th gen engine swap. I started with a 2004 coupe civic vp 5speed I managed to spin a lower bearing and the engine a stock d17a1 non vtec stated to develop a knock. So I bought a 2001 lx coupe automatic and attempted to swap the d17a1 out of that car into the 2004 using its original transmission. I got it all installed and hooked up but I was left with 2 left over plugs and one for the egr and also one from what I'm assuming is the wideband o2 sensor. What I want to know is what I can do to get this car running? I have all the complete carcass of the lx left and still have all the remaining parts left over.
Also I have heard that I could swap ecus and exhaust and also get the key flashed id be fine. So please it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me with some info.
Thanks and Merry Christmas

Panzo274

Thought about this swap a little more going to swap the value package header and exhaust to the 2001 block and also the head and I'm hoping that I'll be able to run it with my 2004 ecu and keys. Any advice or thoughts please let me know.