Enitre B-series Turbo Kit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxum17ft

5+ Year Member
LOWBALLERS ARE WELCOME!!!

CAR MADE 304WHP AT 10PSI TUNED WITH UBERDATA, KIT IS A TONNNNN OF FUN!!

HERE IS A LINK TO MY MYSPACE PAGE http://www.myspace.com/uberguber_pete, CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON THE MAIN PAGE, i ran a 13.43 with it on street tires with 35psi in them, 84 degrees out, 1450ft altitude, i know this kit can break 12's in the quarter with a better driver/tires/location. not to say i cant drive, lol, but it was the first time i ever ran and last, only got in 2 runs, the 13.4 was my best.

well, its time to sell my turbo kit i just built not too long ago, i have to start paying off some bills for school, all parts have exactly 3456 miles on em, maybe a few more before i take the stuff off the car, and everything is in excellent condition!!!

only thing that has more milage on it is the wbo2 kit, it has like 10000 miles roughly.

so heres the parts list:

xs 28X6X2.75 fmic---------------------------------120
- moates.net uber chip kit----------------------/20
- datalogging usb cable-------------------------/25
- RC ENG 550CC INJECTORS------------------------/200
- OBD1 Injector Clips---------------------------/20
xs power T3/T04e turbo--------------------------220
VORTECH MONGO BOV---------------------------------160
ross machine racing fuel rail----------------------45
hallman pro rx red mbc with both springs----------------70
rota circuit 8 bronze wheels with nitto neo gen tires 205/50/16's--invested 900 1 month ago, will sell all for 700 plus shipping, wheels and tires are still like brand new, not one scratch/knick/ding, and tires are basically 100 percent.

remember all prices are shipped, and im taking offers on everything, so pm me or reply, i'll have pics up of some stuff tomorrow, the rest will be off the car this weekend!!!

i will sell the entire turbo kit for 2000(only 1/4 of the parts are listed above), which is over 300 off if u buy stuff seperatly, that includes everything listed but the wheels and tires, if u want everything it will be 2650 shipped, and my ups store will love me.

MugenShox

Banned
for what motor is the turbo??? if i missed it, i apologize

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maxum17ft said:
LOWBALLERS ARE WELCOME!!!

so heres the parts list:
- UBERDATA--------------------------------------/free
- moates.net chip burner------------------------/70
- moates.net uber chip kit----------------------/20
- datalogging usb cable-------------------------/25
dual guage cluster pod----------------------------25
Interested in the above items!

maxum17ft

5+ Year Member
i'll do the chipping kit and the datalogging cable for 40 shipped. i am prolly gonna get pics of everything up by tonight.

the burner goes with the p28 chipped ecu
and the gauge pod goes with the turbo timer, the timer is stickied onto it and cut out in the back to fit it.

lmk if u want the other things yet, pics will be up tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest!!!

maxum17ft

5+ Year Member
bump, cmon guys, this kit is sick, and i need money for school n stuff asap, pics will be up of everything tomorrow morning, then its goin all on ebay

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
chargepipes come with flange for a bov welded on? i take it the p28 is chipped already? datalogging cable attached to it? got any vouches? if so ill take a some of that crap :D

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so is the socketed ecu and chip-burning stuff still all for sale? if so, how much for the package

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
usb cable ready to use?? look like this?

maxum17ft

5+ Year Member
yea, i have the usb cable that looks exactly like that, that and a few other lil parts i have at my house, the rest of the car and parts are in hazleton in a garage getting the engine built up, i have to edit the above list, im not selling everything, just some of teh stuff now, basically upgrading to run up to 25lbs.

i have a usb datalogging cable, chipping kit(brand new), ross fuel rail(new), rc eng 550cc injectors(new), and obd-1 injector clips.

im only selling the above listed few parts and the bov, turbo, boost controller, fmic and the wheels. yea, i got vouches on evolutionm.net, and ebay, my ebay name is maxum17foot, and my member name on evolutionm.net is maxum17ft.

so unless sum1 offers to buy the whole kit, im not parting.

BTW, i also have a few parts from be4 i was turbo, an aem cold air intake with that water blocker thingy on it, lol. stock b16 headers, stock ac system, a rear mugen lip melted around the exhaust, lol, make offers on these things.

Boostedls99

5+ Year Member
P28/rc's

RC ENG 550CC INJECTORS------------------------/200
And the p28 with uberdata so this ecu is already chipped..

If so i would liekto buy these 2 items

maxum17ft

5+ Year Member
the rc eng injectors are available for 200, the p28 with uberdata is mine to keep, the chipping kit i listed above is only the chipping kit for 20 bucks, u have to find a p05/p06/p28/p30/p72/p75 for yourself and use this chipping kit to chip it.

lemmeknow,
pete oster

Status
Not open for further replies.