EOI : Front Wheel Drive Only Dyno Day QLD 2011

HyperQLD

Hi there, I am looking at organizing a FWD only Dyno early next year, and i am looking for expressions of interest.

as well as the Dyno shoot out i am looking at having a Show and shine and Sound off

if you are interested in attending or helping with an event like this you can E mail me, or PM here on this forum

i am trying to post this on as many forums as possible so if you know a forum or club that would be interest please email or PM me the link, Cheers

When: Early 2011, probably around march or may
Where: Brisbane, i have a few places in mind but will confirm when the interest is up
Who: Hosted by the Hyper Auto Club and Whom ever else would like to help
What: FWD only Dyno day plus Show and Shine and Sound off
Why: For fun, Lets have some friendly grudge matches, FWD Fords vs FWD Holdens, Toyota Vs Nissan, Honda Vs Hyundai... Euro vs Asian vs American vs Australian...... you get my drift

How; Kw per Litre to make it far... separate trophies for cylinders numbers and turbos/Nitrous/Supercharged ect

Trophies?; Looking at having
Most powerful(KW per litre)
-4cyl
-4cyl force fed
-6cyl
-6cyl force fed
-and trophies for other cylinder numbers if we have them (ect, 1,2,3,5,8 cylinders)
-most powerful of the day (KW per Litre (time 1.5 for force fed))
-Loudest car (exhaust)

Show and Shine
-Best paint
-best interior
-best engine bay
-best stereo install
-best overall

Sound Off
-normal sound of categories(Will update this one)

So if you interested please let me know so i can go ahead and start organizing.. and if this event turns out to be a success i'll even start looking at at organizing a FWD only Drag day..

Cheers, Kev
kev@hyperaustralia.com

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and where would this go down @

CDubs

Registered VIP
i would like to know where this is happening also, i think that would be fun to attend

HyperQLD

and where would this go down @
there are a few places i will be contacting about this once i gain the interest, north south and west.. i need to make sure the place has alot of room for parking/show and shine, price will depend on the place, ive been getting quotes of between $40 and $80 a car

HyperQLD

just remembered this is a world wide forum,

event will be in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, sorry

CDubs

Registered VIP
damn, get a spot in new england, new york or somewhere on the upper east coast