Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We're gonna hang out, shoot the s**t, drive to a nearby park and bbq. Maybe toss a frisbee or football around. Dunno, it'll be like hanging out with friends. Our meets are pretty low-key. Last time, we just burnt hot-dogs, played hackey-sack with a pringles can, made fun of people that walked/drove by. Laughed at ricers that reved on our parked cars :laugh:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I doubt I can make that far of a drive in the hoo-ride. I will be at the Warped Tour though :thumbup:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3DScott said:
the 16th looks to be the fun day for everyone :p
It's the 14th.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
So the Capital Mall @ 1pm, friday the 14th? What part of the mall should we meet at?

MR99SI, you should really come, I want to see your car given I just read that you got a JRSC installed...I gotta see that.
Gonna try to make it, the 14th @ 1:00 might be tough. :2confused

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Even if the meet is small, it can't be any worse than the last one :rolf:
was the last one when a couple of asian guys with OR plates showed up and shared rims then left after like 10 mins .... did we ever figure out who they werE?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
was the last one when a couple of asian guys with OR plates showed up and shared rims then left after like 10 mins .... did we ever figure out who they werE?
Haha, yea. Those were funny kids.

Jason, I'm down to roll down I-5 with you, we'll talk on aim about it

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t! well i just asked my boss and she told me that i can get off work at 3:30. I told her a huge lie and she was like well im sorry sometimes life sucks.. 0_o i can be there at 3:30 or so but you all are going to be gone by then -_-This sucks

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay.. this is my first West Coast meet..... How long DO they last? I really would hope that if it starts at 1:00 pm that it wouldn't be over by 3:30pm... it's not just like, "let's have lunch" I hope. I know Jason explained some things we'll probably do....

East coast meets lasted for the entire weekend. As in we'd meet up up north (they were in Ocean City, MD, and the Delaware Bay is on one side so most people have to drive down because of the pennisula it's kind of on). So we'd meet up, say in Dover, DE, and drive the two hours south all together. We even used walkie talkies while driving before, which was pretty cool and made it easier to keep track of everyone.

Then we'd get down to Ocean City and eat dinner and then get to the hotel we'd decided to go to. We'd have a few rooms there and would drink, smoke, watch movies, make fun of people, make plans, sleep, and generally just get hotel security called on us. The next day we'd hang out, go to lunch, take some photos maybe. Walk to boardwalk, wade into the water, maybe go on rides at the park there, shop, and cruise. Then of course there's "what happens in Ocean City, stays in Ocean City." :lol: Damn I miss those meets.

We'd all end up going home sometime on Sunday, usually around mid-day or so because some of us drove as far as 8 hours.

So.... what the hell happens on these meets? I'm not used to such a short meet I guess. Iunno... the OC Meets were so personal. =)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It will probably only be a couple hours, I think the last meet where it was me, both the jasons and my friend tyler was just a couple hours or so, but thats because it was just the 3 of us :lol: Exluding those 3-4 asian kids that shared rims that stayed for like 10 minutes. I hope it's nice though, I'll try to bring whatever I can (food, drinks, frisbee, baseball ect.) Does anyone know a way to hook up a N64 to my cigarette lighter? You may be faster than me in real life but I'll pwn you in mario kart :lol:

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jason get me your number again to make sure i have the right one. but im gonna be gettin ink on friday dont know when ill be done but ill call and see yall are still there. werd.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
It will probably only be a couple hours, I think the last meet where it was me, both the jasons and my friend tyler was just a couple hours or so, but thats because it was just the 3 of us :lol: Exluding those 3-4 asian kids that shared rims that stayed for like 10 minutes. I hope it's nice though, I'll try to bring whatever I can (food, drinks, frisbee, baseball ect.) Does anyone know a way to hook up a N64 to my cigarette lighter? You may be faster than me in real life but I'll pwn you in mario kart :lol:
I dunno about a cig lighter, but bring 3 controllers, cuz I got a 64 and kart at my house :thumbs up

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mavrick said:
Yea I'm talking to you Mr. Nitrous and you Mr. Sneaky b18b swap. I've only got 2 controllers but I'll bring all my stuff

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We need 4 controllers. I got a 64, 1 controller, and Kart. I've also got a little 13" TV/VCR combo.

And guess what?

There's power outlets at the place we're BBQing :lol:

We're so having a Kart tourney :laugh:

We do need tho:

BBQ
Charcoal
Fire
Fluid

There's no built in pits where we're going. So someone PLEASE bring something to burn food on.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And you're all going to get to hear my rock tumbler transmission. That is going to be so embarassing.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3DScott said:
s**t! well i just asked my boss and she told me that i can get off work at 3:30. I told her a huge lie and she was like well im sorry sometimes life sucks.. 0_o i can be there at 3:30 or so but you all are going to be gone by then -_-This sucks
Either your boss is a cunt, or you need to lie better :lol:

Yeah, everyone will still be around. We probably won't leave the mall till like 2pm at the earliest to let everyone get there.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
We need 4 controllers. I got a 64, 1 controller, and Kart. I've also got a little 13" TV/VCR combo.

And guess what?

There's power outlets at the place we're BBQing :lol:

We're so having a Kart tourney :laugh:

We do need tho:

BBQ
Charcoal
Fire
Fluid

There's no built in pits where we're going. So someone PLEASE bring something to burn food on.
We'll I've only got 2 controllers...so hopefully someone else can bring one or we'll just have to manage with 3. I have a small POS BBQ that I welded in shop class from 7th grade :lol: I'll bring it but I hope, and I REALLY hope that someone brings something better. So this is what I am bringing:

Myself
My EM1
My crappy BBQ
2 n64 controller + my games
Soda and chips or something