got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
the drive from WA into OR sucks a big sweaty donkey nut at night time right now

it took me just over 2 hours to move just under 3 miles last night.
they're doing all sort of construction, and I5 south turns from three lanes into one
if any of you plan on doing some driving from wa to or i'd suggest looking up the traffic and ways to avoid that section of i5... sure wish i would have
damn that sucks cause im drivin to california this weekend

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ink took to long sorry follks. but i demand pixors!!!!!!!!!!!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
the drive from WA into OR sucks a big sweaty donkey nut at night time right now

it took me just over 2 hours to move just under 3 miles last night.
they're doing all sort of construction, and I5 south turns from three lanes into one
if any of you plan on doing some driving from wa to or i'd suggest looking up the traffic and ways to avoid that section of i5... sure wish i would have
hmm, well i drove from columbia meadows (just north of portland) to where i live in washington last night from like 9-12 and there wasn't hardly any traffic. i guess it was south of portland then. when i do that drive i try to leave around 10 so i can beat the rush hours of getting to work, lunch, and coming back home in olympia and portland.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
hmm, well i drove from columbia meadows (just north of portland) to where i live in washington last night from like 9-12 and there wasn't hardly any traffic. i guess it was south of portland then. when i do that drive i try to leave around 10 so i can beat the rush hours of getting to work, lunch, and coming back home in olympia and portland.
nope, it was in washington north of portland.
but it was only the south bound lanes

hopefully the construction is over and done with

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doug piston said:
ink took to long sorry follks. but i demand pixors!!!!!!!!!!!
I think everyone forgot to take pics.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
nope, it was in washington north of portland.
but it was only the south bound lanes

hopefully the construction is over and done with
no traffic stopping when i went through...but i passed a cop on grants pass doing 110 :scurred:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When we went down to Warped Tour the other day there was a f**king bike race. They were gone by the time we left at least, but they had to close the bridge to let them pass in huge groups when we were trying to get down there.

Dumbass Seattle-to-Portkand Bike Event
They say they were expecting up to 9,000 bicyclists out there. Instead though...
2005 riders came from 36 states - plus Canada, England, Japan, and United Arab Emirates
f**kers were riding in the middle of the road even when they had plenty of room in the bike lane and the side of the road. cars kept having to slow down and pass on the other side of the road.

Makes me miss Delaware = less hippies. Only bike lanes and paths there are on state park property too.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
When we went down to Warped Tour the other day there was a f**king bike race. They were gone by the time we left at least, but they had to close the bridge to let them pass in huge groups when we were trying to get down there.

Dumbass Seattle-to-Portkand Bike Event
They say they were expecting up to 9,000 bicyclists out there. Instead though...

f**kers were riding in the middle of the road even when they had plenty of room in the bike lane and the side of the road. cars kept having to slow down and pass on the other side of the road.

Makes me miss Delaware = less hippies. Only bike lanes and paths there are on state park property too.
I kept yelling "Go Lance!" at every group I drove past. Looking back, I'm not really sure why.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We drove by some people and they yelled "Warped Sucks!" as they waited in line to turn into the parking area.