ET25 offset on 5th gen?

kash786

5+ Year Member
Alright guys, nice 2 c a gud civic enthusiast sit!Just recently became a member after buying a 1996 Honda civic coupe in black (5th gen), and thought a good place 2 strt for mods wud b to look at wht other people have done. If you dont like low offsets, i dnt think this thread is 4 u:roll:.

Iv got this aim to stick borbet a's on the coupe. the rears r gona b 9j/16 (DEEP!:shock:), bt im stuk at the mo about the front. they come in 2 offsets, both at 7.5j/16. ET25 or ET35. i knw tht the et35 will giv less trouble, but its nt the look tht im after, preferably id like them all 2 luk deep.

Has anyone fitted et25 or et20's 2 this gen civic, and if so, did u encounter any problems?

Also, what springs you guys reckn r the stiffest, 40mm or 60mm PI's?

Thnkx 4 any help tht i get!

Kash

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
??? had no idea what you saying...all i got out of your post was what springs you wanted...stiff springs depends on spring rates.

kash786

5+ Year Member
lolll...
will 7.5 inch width by 16 " , and offset of 25mm fit on the front of a 1996 honda civic? will it give any problems?

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lolll...
will 7.5 inch width by 16 " , and offset of 25mm fit on the front of a 1996 honda civic? will it give any problems?
i'm pretty sure its going to rub...i ran a 15inch rim with a 40 offest on my ej8 and it rubbed. 25 is really out there...bump for a real answer...

kash786

5+ Year Member
hmmm thought so. what abt rolling or flaring the arch front arches? tht shud help