Euro Civic Service Manual

paul mckie

Hello everyone i need a service/repair manual for my Honda Civic its an X Reg engine code D14Z4 its a 6th Gen I believe, petrol 1.4i sport and its a 5 door hatchback.

any help would be very appreciated as i cant find one that has my car in the manual

68Camaro

Respected
Hello everyone i need a service/repair manual for my Honda Civic its an X Reg engine code D14Z4 its a 6th Gen I believe, petrol 1.4i sport and its a 5 door hatchback.

any help would be very appreciated as i cant find one that has my car in the manual
Try the forum search function . That's how I found mine.

68Camaro

Respected
It's there. That's how I got mine for my 6th gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paul mckie

Clearly, you havent really tried.

http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/96-00-service-manual-free-to-anyone.176563/

Also, please keep your future titles short & to the point. Ill adjust this one accordingly. Avoid adding "help" since its obvious that assistance is needed or you would post to begin with.
well many thanks but im not sure the Honda i have got is in there couldnt find any with the matching engine code and they were models EJ6-EJ9 mine is am MB2 any thoughts, many thanks for help so far

paul mckie

Well according to dvla on car check it says it's manufacturing date is 2001 but it is an x reg and don't know about trim lol it's a sport 1.4I litre erm I think it's a mark 4

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Look up how to decipher your vin number , here in America the ej6 is dx trim, ej7 is hx trim, and ej8 is ex trim, em1 is si trim.

Joe Mason

Respected
Registered VIP
Well according to dvla on car check it says it's manufacturing date is 2001 but it is an x reg and don't know about trim lol it's a sport 1.4I litre erm I think it's a mark 4
Def use the VIN, check around for UK type honda forums. Someone on that side of the pond ought to have a legit EDM manual.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
For the honda service manual. https://onlypdfmanuals.com is a good platform. This site provides the best service manual. I am also using this.
This site is not longer accessible.

However I am hosted several service manuals on my website and the list is growing as more manuals become available.