ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in Ketichan 6 years ago on a cruise. Pretty badass place.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
header vs. ground clearance

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
deebs what are you using to edit your pics.. they're always soooo sick!

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member

So for the first 60 some days of the new year it has been foggy 45 days, and 17 of those days were so bad you couldn't see across the street. So on the way home I stopped to snap a couple photos.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate you petey! you make me un-proud of any portraits i do

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

what do you have for lights now?
Im just using two umbrella constant lamps and a wireless trigger off camera flash. I want to get 2 more external Sony flashes so i can shoot with 2 off and 1 on camera. I like the convenience of the wireless triggers built in the flash and my camera body

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God damn I would love if the OP would post pictures not a billion pixels wide!

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my new to me motorcycle haha. turns out it is really hard to manually focus a camera when it is dark out and have no other light source to really help out. nothing special but somewhat proud of them and just picking up my camera for the first real time in months.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We had a personal tour of the new Jets/Giants stadium. Not many people can say they have been on a professional football field so I thought it was pretty cool being a big Jets fan. We also got to take a trip up to where our season seats are.

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
We had a nice little freak winter storm Thursday - Friday. Lots of people are going without power for at least week. On the way to Bismarck for Easter we snapped some shots of all the downed power lines by New Salem, they got around 8 inches of just yucky heavy snow. Messed some power lines big time!