ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can we add a link in the bottom of the last one to this one?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I must be blind... I am referring to having a link in your last post of part 3 to this thread.

EF'inEJ'sHpower

IcHOP
5+ Year Member
NYG what part of alaska? my ex lives there shes in the airorce and what not. them pics look badass to how the light is star shaped like that

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know everything is freakin vast, and isolated, it's hour's of driving or sometimes flying to get some place.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I have one more picture, but it's AMAZING and I've decided to leave it for the next contest. i told u I'm winning lol

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, in your dreams. I'm gunna run around town and take legit pics, then you'll regret you even entered. :bluelol:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm now i can't wait for this contest to finish to get another started lmao.

What would u guy's like to see as a theme this time around?

I was gonna say nature but it was kinda already covered allot in this one. So maybe just have the theme be "Random picture contest" ???

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm now i can't wait for this contest to finish to get another started lmao.

What would u guy's like to see as a theme this time around?

I was gonna say nature but it was kinda already covered allot in this one. So maybe just have the theme be "Random picture contest" ???
Random picture contest wouldn't be bad, sounds like a good contest. Just going around, point and shoot.

EF'inEJ'sHpower

IcHOP
5+ Year Member
the AK pics make me wanna go and visit my ex now. i can see why she wont leave :lol: random picture contest would be pretty sweet. that would cover alot of everything. id give me a reason to go into the woods fight off com-ed and take pics of the giant bomb(nuke nrg plant) that i live by

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm if there's more people that like the idea, ill get it started just as soon as the other finishes. (I'm in a hurry to win) lmao