Exhaust is coming!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The time I have been waiting for is tomorrow! My Tanabe Racing Medallion cat-back arrives tomorrow! I am very excited! I will be taking a bunch of pics of it...and will hit up the track and post my results! Sorry if this isn't important...but i am really excited!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet, cant wait to see the pics... i wish it would warm up here... it was -40 something today with the windchill... that's celcius.... you USA'ers do the conversion... whatever it is it fuggin cold!!!!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to love 75 degrees...sun roof up windows down cruisen at 1 in the morning =) The pics will come ASAP!

97civicnation

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEFINITELY POST PICS AND RESULTS, WHEN YOU GET IT ON CAN YOU TELL ME IF IT HAS A NICE SOUND CAUSE I WANT ONE 2, BUT I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS ONE ON AN EX COUPE. THANKS MAN AND GOOD LUCK W/ THE NEW EXHAUST

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe... just to add a bit of my own personal excitement.. my 5zigen fireball cat-back should be coming in around 3-4pm today... i'm ready to slap that bad ass on before i have to pick up my girlfriend later around 8pm . .. hopefully that's enough time.. woohoo!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid UPS idiots delayed the exhaust coming till freaken wednesday!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR...My friend just got given to him an 85 supra with a totally rebuilt motor...not bad huh?

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got my exhaust!

damn i'm so lucky my brother came home from exams early today, otherwise the UPS guy would have passed by me... i finally got that sucker on my car, and ITS LOUD LIKE A BASTARD! I LOVE IT! its not LOUD LOUD... but its like.. really deep, hmm...

before...

AFTER!

FINALLY!! AFTER TWO WEEKS OF WAITING... AND FIVE HOURS OF INSTALLATION... OMG I DID IT ALL MYSELF I'M SO PROUD!

:o

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks tight! I can't wait...because today is the day AGAIN. I might have to go pick it up from the UPS place....hopen my sister is home to sign for it....My friend has a lift so it shouldn't take us but 2 hours or so! Pics this evening I am expecting!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ITS HERE ITS HERE! After about 5 hours on the lift the Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust has taken it's place. The biggest problem found was getting the screws off the cat. We were able to get them off....but it took nearly an hour and a half! It wa slate when we got done...so I am going to take pictures tomorrow to get the sunlight! All the ones we took....sucked!! Buts its ok...waiting for everything to settle in down there so it sounds the best, and runs the best!

nbj1485

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can u take more pics, like from teh sides, and different angles