Exterior Parts FOR SALE!! 89-91 DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic_pete21

Rust is your friend!!
5+ Year Member
Well, Im pretty much redoing the whole exterior of my car. I know that I dont have many posts on here and that Im not too active, but Im just on here to read alot to get some help. I own a 02 celica and have a great feedback on newcelica.org (http://www.newcelica.org/forums/traderratings.php?u=20171) But I bought an 89 DX as a project car, and decided that I dont like stock parts, yes I know this is the ricer coming out in me, but whatever. So whats for sale?

Headlights------Awesome condition, absolutely no fogging

Corners------Look Brand New No Fogging

Turn Signals-----Good Condition, little crack on one (see pics)

Tails----- PERFECT condition, all 3 parts

The black panels on the side of the car----Outside is good condition, clips are broken to put it on the car, but thought Id see if I could sell...

Stock Mudflap things----Like new, nothing wrong

Pics

civic_pete21

Rust is your friend!!
5+ Year Member
I forgot to add...everything is best offer. I dont know what to ask. Also I am up for trades...I am looking for:

Front lip
Short Ram Intake
Lowering Sprins

Let me know your offer and I will consider. Thanks

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much are you looking to get for the tails? do they coem with the harnneses? and mudflaps, front or rear?

civic_pete21

Rust is your friend!!
5+ Year Member
I really dont know what to ask for them, and yes they do come with the harness. Since Im new to the civic I dont really know how much. I mean, I know for my celica stock tails go for about 60 shipped used. But it is an 02. Let me figure up the shipping and I will let you know. And as for the mud flaps, they came of the front of the car.

If you want to offer a price before I figure up shipping you can, dont be afraid, I dont flame for lowballing, cuz I do it all the time...lol so I understand where people come from when they want stuff cheap. lol So make me an offer for the tails with the shipping price, and if you want the mudflaps, just add in about 5 dollars and I'll throw them in the box, cuz Im sure they'll be able to fit in the box with the tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.