Status
Not open for further replies.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Um, what color? if black dibs on handbrake+cover and gas/trunk lever+plastic.

ptgraphix

I got dibs on the glove box if you got it and its kinda that bluish color...Let me know or post a pic of it

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is the bezel black? how much do you want?

also how much for the cluster if it is for 5spd. whats the mileage on it?

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
is the bezel black? how much do you want?

also how much for the cluster if it is for 5spd. whats the mileage on it?
its automatic

93CivicCustom

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need the door handle cover for driver side and passenger side also the cup thing that goes in the door on both sides...if u have them give me a call 845-741-7608

ptgraphix

sorry for the lag man, company went under and lost job but thats taken care of and your money just got sent ;) Just mail to the paypal address if you could. thanks man

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need the bezel and the entire center console from the ashtray back, pm me a price for all and i will buy them for sure.

Lifted79CJ7

5+ Year Member
I am looking for the following parts if you have them and if they will fit my 94 DX Sedan:
1) Speedo cluster
2) Windsheild Wiper switch/arm
3) Plastic piece that holds the U bracket that the glove box door connects to (mine broke off and door is open all the time now). I think this might have already been dib'd, so lemme know.
Jack
lifted79cj7@aol.com

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what part of MD are you in? If your close enough I might be willing to slide by and see what all you have left if your interested

ptgraphix

Just got my glovebox today! Showed up in excellent condition, thanks man!
+1 VOUCH for this seller ;)

mercfwd

5+ Year Member
Sorry guys been in Florida, I still have the entire center console pmed ya, have speed'o has liek 25X on it was debating throwing it in my hb just to see the rpms.

mercfwd

5+ Year Member
Oh and located in Fort meade Md 20755, and thanks for the vouch ptgraphix, the wiper stick is someone have to find it I know I have itn though.

mercfwd

5+ Year Member
Bezel was the first thing to sell what's with those? I have 20 pms on that alone even after selling it

baodalazi

5+ Year Member
is the interior carpet black? also do you have the carbboard and carpet that covers the spare tire pm me with price shipped to 36509 and also the front passenger side hand holder thingi that is on the roof next to the door

Status
Not open for further replies.