JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fall is coming! A couple quick snaps & HID light output pics

With the leaves changing color, I decided I would grab my D40 and take a couple snaps. I regret not taking pictures of the back but all I wanted was to try to get the retrofits showing nice nice =). Not as happy as I want to be but I ended up liking these:

11/2 edit - Took some pics of my light output. All you guys with P&P kits get retrofits :P.

Above cut off:

Under cut off:

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooo, nice road!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moar!!

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice road, nice car, nice retrofits!!! (i'm jealous of your retrofit:angryred:)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks all. I may go back out soon to get pics of the rear and possibly different positions on the road. I also have a different place I want to go to that has a more narrow roads with more trees. I didn't really have time today nor did I want to do that much driving in rush hour.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks all. I may go back out soon to get pics of the rear and possibly different positions on the road. I also have a different place I want to go to that has a more narrow roads with more trees. I didn't really have time today nor did I want to do that much driving in rush hour.
car looks good..try to get some close up shots of the whole car as well..
when i was taking pictures for my feature on here i would have to move my car every time i saw someone..it was annoying but its a price you gotta pay for some nice shots =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The retrofits are all that's really nice about the car. Thanks all =).

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Since im pretty new to civics, what is a retrofit? Is it the headlights, or what? I feel like i should know this...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Since im pretty new to civics, what is a retrofit? Is it the headlights, or what? I feel like i should know this...
By definition a retrofit basically means putting something newer into something older that didn't have it. In my case, I did an HID retrofit where I opened my headlights, installed HID projectors, and closed them back up. I am able to utilize HID's to their full potential now and do not get scatter / glare like you see in cars that use stock halogen reflectors with HID kits.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good! i love fall shoots! i need to get in on one.

ah i need to just commit to the retrofit but swap first

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The retrofits are all that's really nice about the car. Thanks all =).
if nothing stands out and slaps you in the face, then its nicely done =)