fall swap b18b for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

balla2g2

full swap b18b for sale

JDM B18B engine with S80 GSR tranny. 80K miles on the engine.
The Engine includes:

Stock header and intake manifold
Starter, Alternator, Dizzy
Plugs and wires
Motor Mounts for 92-95 civic/integra
Chipped ECU
Half size radiator

Full vtec wiring harness, already plugged in to everything on the motor. If you wanted to do an ls/vtec with this you would just need the sandwhich plate and a vtec head. Wires are already there to plug in and the ecu is ready for vtec once it sees the solenoid.

I'm not parting this out! I'm selling it as a full swap.
This full LS swap with GSR tranny for $2700 new price $1900

I also have a B16 head with Gsr Cams if you’re looking for a Vtec head. $350 -SOLD!!
The head is not part of the swap, but If you buy this head with the engine I'll give it to you for $300 -SOLD!!
Only serious buyers PM me. If you have any question please PM me for my number. I will take cash or paypal if you gift it to me. If you don't gift it to me you will be responsible for all fees. I will also ship the engine to anywhere in the United States except HI

Last edited:

H22 EK

2300 for a obd1 jdm b18b... Can buy a JDM B16A Complete changeover same year for 100 bucks more from hmotorsonline. They are even selling a JDM B18B complete swap for 2000.. Price is a little whack but I wish you the best of luck in selling it.

alex93Civicsi

whats funny is he just bought this motor from me like not even a month ago with everything listed above that i gave him "JDM B18B engine with S80 GSR tranny. 80K miles on the engine,Stock header and intake manifold,Starter, Alternator, Dizzy,Plugs and wires,Motor Mounts for 92-95 civic/integra,Chipped ECU,Half size radiator,Full vtec wiring harness" and he only actually paid 750.00 for it..so id say 2300 is a huge mark up!
not trying to bonk on the thread but this isnt lkq....come now i just picked up a full b18c jdm gsr swap from hmotors for 2800 shipped for everything lol..glws!

alex93Civicsi

whats funny is he just bought this motor from me like not even a month ago with everything listed above that i gave him "JDM B18B engine with S80 GSR tranny. 80K miles on the engine,Stock header and intake manifold,Starter, Alternator, Dizzy,Plugs and wires,Motor Mounts for 92-95 civic/integra,Chipped ECU,Half size radiator,Full vtec wiring harness" and he only actually paid 750.00 for it..so id say 2300 is a huge mark up!
not trying to bonk on the thread but this isnt lkq....come now i just picked up a full b18c jdm gsr swap from hmotors for 2800 shipped for everything lol..glws!
You know whats really funny just callled the guy i sold this all two he still has it in his garage but he doesnt even no what clubcivic is, he took pictures of the motor swap i sold him and put them on photobucket so i showed him the link and he said thats my pics but thats not me selling it...i have the vin to pics of tranny and markings on block and so does the guy i sold it too! this guy "balla2g2" selling this on clubcivic on this thread is a FRAUD!

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Owned :/

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877244,-99.509372

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh lordy. thats rough

but this thread is on watch, let him go guys. its his stuff, he can sell it for what he wants

civicspencer

Registered VIP
You know whats really funny just callled the guy i sold this all two he still has it in his garage but he doesnt even no what clubcivic is, he took pictures of the motor swap i sold him and put them on photobucket so i showed him the link and he said thats my pics but thats not me selling it...i have the vin to pics of tranny and markings on block and so does the guy i sold it too! this guy "balla2g2" selling this on clubcivic on this thread is a FRAUD!
That's crazy

balla2g2

I would like if this thread would stay on topic. alex93civicsi please stop highjacking my thread. I'm not going to argue on this thread since thats not what this is for. If you have a problem pm me. I have redused the price to $1900. Since I see that i'm selling it for to high a price. I live in MD. If your interested please pm me if not then thanks for the free bump. Thats to you alex93civicsi ;).

civicspencer

Registered VIP
I would like if this thread would stay on topic. alex93civicsi please stop highjacking my thread. I'm not going to argue on this thread since thats not what this is for. If you have a problem pm me. I have redused the price to $1900. Since I see that i'm selling it for to high a price. I live in MD. If your interested please pm me if not then thanks for the free bump. Thats to you alex93civicsi ;).
I put new struts on my navigator..cool huh

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877387,-99.509403

Status
Not open for further replies.