Farewell.

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Is your car pink? rofl.
Just what I was about to ask, haha. But either way, that RX-7 is so damn nice. I'd choose that over the RX-8 anyday.

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
freak accident?? how the hell did you get an NSX for free??!?!!

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah dude! It's totally pink!!!

Actually it's red, retards. Even if it was pink, I don't know that I would care. lol.

No but... about the NSX. Honda has like this rewards program for employees. Every time they turn in something that was 'wrong' on the assembly line.. they get points. and they can redeem these points for things like.. movie tickets.. and food.. and all kinds of bullshit. if you redeem enough points.. you can take the NSX home for a weekend. Yeah, well.. my grandpa ran this program. He was the one in charge of taking care of the NSX, and keeping it clean, and all that. For 45th anniverysery of working there... they gave him the 01 NSX. Gave it to him. I know it sounds crazy.. but it's true. He in turn.. gave it to me, because he hates the thing. But, I just couldn't afford it.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznwannabe said:
Yeah dude! It's totally pink!!!

Actually it's red, retard.
congrats mike, its nice and hey at least the paint wasn't NEON GREEN like my em1 was when i first got it, you better bring that thing to the next meet (i'll be there) ;) and this time around i may come the night before so i can party it up a lil bit ;)

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
congrats mike, its nice and hey at least the paint wasn't NEON GREEN like my em1 was when i first got it, you better bring that thing to the next meet (i'll be there) ;) and this time around i may come the night before so i can party it up a lil bit ;)
lol.. yeah bro gimme a call. you got my number. we can party it up together.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznwannabe said:
lol.. yeah bro gimme a call. you got my number. we can party it up together.
thats right, i'll bring the jager you bring the redbull ;)