Fastest 4th Gen On Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what are some of your times. Just kinda curious how I fare on this board with my Project.

I went 12.92 @ 108.9mph.

B16
Stock Block, Stock Head, I/H/E, Clutch and rear seats removed.

What has everyone else ran?.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I run mid to high 13's with N2o. I have a 95 civic lx with an integra ls swap and mods and a fully equipped interior. Car is in the shop now though.

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah I forgot to put the Most Important Part of my Car.

75hp Shot from Nitrous Express.

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I nominate myself for fastest with orignal engine/tranny.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:clap: :clap: :clap:

no one cares....nice try at bragging ;)

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

no one cares....nice try at bragging ;)
Bragging is asking what other people are running on this site?.

Should I ask what other cool Neon s**t people are putting on their car then you might care?. Or is this site not performance oriented. Or is the fact you are slow?.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see a problem with bragging if you got a fast car. If you cam on and tried that with a mid to high 14 sec car, i would laugh at you.

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly if you think a 12.92 is fast and bragging thats pretty weak. Since I have spent about 4K to run that I find it pretty easy to hit that number.

I am not bragging. Just curious.

EliteCivicEK

Boosted Civic
5+ Year Member
lol 12.92 is slow. but with a 75 shot of nitrous.. what do you expect... juice sucks.. lose it and stop being a baby. bottles are for babies and everyone knows it.. i run better then a 12.9 with a b20 bottom end, type r head, type r tranny, t3/t4 .60 trim turbo and 8 lbs of boost... come on man. stop braggin bout your slow car

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarAudiophile said:
Honestly if you think a 12.92 is fast and bragging thats pretty weak. Since I have spent about 4K to run that I find it pretty easy to hit that number.

I am not bragging. Just curious.
12.92 is good for a 4th gen honda....I have been in faster, but if my CRX was running a 12.9 I would be bragging too. I am collecting parts for my turbo b16 setup and hope to some day be down in the 12s but for now i will live with my low 14s

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EliteCivicEK said:
lol 12.92 is slow. but with a 75 shot of nitrous.. what do you expect... juice sucks.. lose it and stop being a baby. bottles are for babies and everyone knows it.. i run better then a 12.9 with a b20 bottom end, type r head, type r tranny, t3/t4 .60 trim turbo and 8 lbs of boost... come on man. stop braggin bout your slow car
Bottles may be for Babies. But looks like people without them seem to be the ones Crying. And with all that crap you have you only ran a 12.9?. Learn how to drive or have someone rebuild that car for you. Because thats freakin weak man. Boosted CRVtec running 12.9's is worthless. Why should I go spend the money on Boost. Just make sure the Bottles full before I go out and have fun. Don't be upset that I spent 1/4 of the same you did and am just as fast.

But I will stop braggin now.

CarAudiophile

www.1320video.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh but they will reply with "My boost never runs out". Or when the power is needed its there.

I have had no problems with mine running out when I really needed it. Seems like the times its empty is the best. Less tickets that way.,

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bottles arent for babies. All the people around here bargin shop for I/H/E to make cheap HP. Well thats all nitrous is, bargin shopping for HP. Its not cheating, and to be done right, its not easy. It takes just as much dyno time to tune a nitrous setup as it does to tune a turbo. I could take a turbo and slap it on with a FMU and get the same results as nitrous, and both for aroung $500

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of the fastest street cars in the world use nitrous.

EliteCivicEK

Boosted Civic
5+ Year Member
CarAudiophile said:
Bottles may be for Babies. But looks like people without them seem to be the ones Crying. And with all that crap you have you only ran a 12.9?. Learn how to drive or have someone rebuild that car for you. Because thats freakin weak man. Boosted CRVtec running 12.9's is worthless. Why should I go spend the money on Boost. Just make sure the Bottles full before I go out and have fun. Don't be upset that I spent 1/4 of the same you did and am just as fast.

But I will stop braggin now.
i do believe i said i run better then a 12.9 ... read again dumbass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.