Favorite dog?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at getting a dachshund! Definitely one of my favorite breeds.

What's yours?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Weiner dogs are cool.

I don't have a particular breed as a favorite but I do have a particular dog that's my favorite. It's my friends dog. Lab/border collie mix. She is so pretty and so sweet. She loves me too and is usually begging for my attention on the rare occasions I see her.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
I think pugs are pretty cool, I have 2 miniature pinchers and they really have an awesome personality.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
German Shepard all the way!

One of my friends has one and I'm ALWAYS at her house playing with the dog.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
golden retrievers for the win. my family has had 4 of them

Tamerin

Pits and Shepards only for me. My roommate and his wife have a 3 Champion Pure-Breed Pitbull. She is an absolute loyal and awesome dog. As for the Shepard, my neighbors had one when I was younger, same thing... completely loyal and obedient.

Only two dogs I would raise.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i was younger i had a German shepherd, he was the goofiest dog in the world lol. but as for now i have a Scottish terrier, best dog i ever had.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at getting a dachshund! Definitely one of my favorite breeds.

What's yours?
ha, as soon as i got done reading the thread title Dachshun came to my mind :thumbup: cute little bastards!

i don't have a fav dog tho, lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My second favorite would probably have to be boxers.

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Pits and Shepards only for me. My roommate and his wife have a 3 Champion Pure-Breed Pitbull. She is an absolute loyal and awesome dog. As for the Shepard, my neighbors had one when I was younger, same thing... completely loyal and obedient.

Only two dogs I would raise.
Reminds me of my dads golden retriever, names star and he's a very smart dog

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877303,-99.509390

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love German Shepherds and Huskies. I have a pure bred German Shepherd who's about 8 years old. She's a nut lol

Russ518

I would without a doubt, have to say the APBT
My male is a Full American Pitbull and my female (the Brindle) is a APBT/Staffordsire mix,...I have had Shepards and a Rottweiler,...but these pitbulls have stolen my heart!.They are smart a s hell, have a good disposition (gotta pay attention to bloodlines), are very easy to train,..and eager as hell to please! My female Roxy is THE most loyal dog I have ever owned. My male (fawn and white) is a loyal dog,..but sometimes he tries to pull rank and think he owns the joint!!..hahah,...but he KNOWS who the real Alpha is around here and a raised voice will set him straight! I have never had a problem with people agression,...but boy do they like to go after other animals!!(other dogs,rabbits,squirrels,...you name it!....they are great together because I got them both as puppies. Best dogs I have ever had overall!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great dane by far is the one dog I would drop serious cash to buy. I've been around a couple of them and they are one of the sweetest dogs I've been around

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We have a daschund at the office, cool little dog but I don't know if I would get one personally because they have a lot of health problems.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pitbull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois. I'd love a Rhodesian Ridgeback too. They have awesome personalities.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
chili dog w/ cheese