Featured Ride Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Featured ride applications are now closed. Please keep an eye out for the voting polls to come out within the next couple days!

This contest will be open for submissions for one month. Any applications submitted after November 15th will not be accepted.

We are now asking that any member who submits an application to send a PM to both myself and Mr. Jollypants to verify that we are receiving all applications.

As of 10/19/10, we have received 4 applications, only 2 of which meet the minimum requirements! Please make sure that you supply a proper mods list, and the required pictures. We want to get as many applicants as possible, but if only two fit the requirements then there will only be two members competing!

Last edited:

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one day. one day i will enter this. once i get my 7th gen up to a respectable level...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Enter! No reason not to, but there is a $50 reason to enter ;)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I'll enter for giggles but a stock auto is not gonna win rotm lol hut I bet I'll be a close 23rd! Out of 20 entries..haha

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heeellll yea! im entering...

wheres my camera..

EDIT:

wait, does this mean i have to clean my car out?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im in like sin, gonna take some new pics, i gots new stickerz yay

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my exterior shots are gonna be two fronts....i hope you guys didnt want a front/back...i haz no azz :(

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just submitted mine :thumbs up

Possibly the first one?!?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm in for this. I don't have too new of pictures since car is currently at the tuner (and getting whole engine harness replaced), but that's okay. Only thing that's really changed are the added Go-Autoworks stickers. I still have yet to put the front/rear lips back on though but oh well.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We are glad to see that submissions are being made even after two days, keep them coming guys!!

We are now asking that any member who submits an application send a PM to both myself and Mr. Jollypants to verify that we are receiving all applications.

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/featured/app/

As of 10/19/10, we have received 4 applications, only 2 of which meet the minimum requirements! Please make sure that you supply a proper mods list, and the required pictures. We want to get as many applicants as possible, but if only two fit the requirements then there will only be two members competing![/COLOR]
haha, suckas

me and Xplod3r = only two who can follow directions?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guys....please make sure you read the directions before submitting!! We have minimum requirements that need to be met, or you cannot be entered into the competition! We have received eight applications. Three have met the requirements, five have NOT met the requirements, and one of those is in Spanish :lol: We made no requirement for language, but we still have only three out of eight applications that will be entered. PLEASE make sure you supply the proper information/pictures....and PLEASE dont be afraid to enter, you have nothing to lose.

Last edited:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guys....please make sure you read the directions before submitting!! We have minimum requirements that need to be met, or you cannot be entered into the competition! We have received seven applications. Three have met the requirements, three have NOT met the requirements, and one is in Spanish :lol: We made no requirement for language, so we have four out of seven applications that will be entered. PLEASE make sure you supply the proper information/pictures....and PLEASE dont be afraid to enter, you have nothing to lose.
:rolf: :bluelol: Who put it in Spanish?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The Featured Ride entrants will remain anonymous until after the competition is over. We never specified that the application must be submitted in a certain language, and the overall application is still relatively easy to understand....so we have four people entering so far. I am hoping to have at least several more people enter. THE MORE THE BETTER!!!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Correction. We have now received another application that DID NOT meet the requirements, and the application in Spanish also DID NOT meet the requirements. We now have only received three out of eight applications that will be able to be entered.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There is only ONE WEEK LEFT to submit your applications guys! Please consider entering as we only have THREE members who have submitted valid applications so far!!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
See... I would do it if I had a legit camera.
The walmart camera doesn't do justice. :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Picture quality DOES NOT MATTER. We will accept pictures taken with a cell phone. This is not a photo quality contest, the purpose of the pictures is simply to show others what your car looks like. Please do not let that sway you from entering the competition.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Picture quality DOES NOT MATTER. We will accept pictures taken with a cell phone. This is not a photo quality contest, the purpose of the pictures is simply to show others what your car looks like. Please do not let that sway you from entering the competition.
See... I would do it if I had a legit camera.
The walmart camera doesn't do justice. :lol:
Now you have to apply, or else :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.