Featured Ride Contest #1

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• civicSIcoupe

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • mportedcivicsi

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • civhatch92

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • JohnS

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • svcivicsv

• 00_Civic_Ex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Who determines which cars are to choose?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Members submit their rides. They have to meet information and picture requirements, but there are no requirements as far as how nice the ride is, or how nice the pictures are. They simply need one exterior, one interior, and one engine bay picture, and a full and detailed mod list. After those requirements are met, they can submit their car into the competition. Then the members vote on who they think should be the winner. Simple and fair.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JohnS, Love the car (minus the engine bay... needs cleaning)
Thanks. I don't care about the car enough to want to do that kind of stuff anymore lol. If you told me to do that 3 years ago, I would've in a heartbeat. Now it's just my dd and I maintain it to drive it. I'm done putting money into it. I want a new car.

Cpt Karacho

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Members submit their rides. They have to meet information and picture requirements, but there are no requirements as far as how nice the ride is, or how nice the pictures are. They simply need one exterior, one interior, and one engine bay picture, and a full and detailed mod list. After those requirements are met, they can submit their car into the competition. Then the members vote on who they think should be the winner. Simple and fair.
sounds good!

where do I sign up?:suprise:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, i'm surprised civhatch isn't taking this by a landslide. that car is f'n immaculate. great job on your build and rebuild... that car's come a long way!!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn, i'm surprised civhatch isn't taking this by a landslide. that car is f'n immaculate. great job on your build and rebuild... that car's come a long way!!
Thanks a lot man.. I'm surprised too that I'm falling behind in votes, considering I've had the car for almost 5 years and sunk around $16K into it . A lot of people just don't appreciate the overall OEM/sleeper look I went for (they don't think it's flashy enough) but to each his own and I'm just glad that some people enjoy my ride and I got a chance to enter the contest along with some other very clean rides as well! Better luck next time suppose.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot man.. I'm surprised too that I'm falling behind in votes, considering I've had the car for almost 5 years and sunk around $16K into it .
i feel ya on that one. i've sunk in way more than i ever expected lol, i think im close to 10,000 in with all the bodywork,swap,suspension,interior,etc etc.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to want to put all this money into my car lol.

Now that I've been on an actual race track, I want to build a track car.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This.

marneli10

Registered VIP
damm the rides are sick i liked them all but it all cam down betwwen the black ej and white eg im more of a hatch guy cuz i have one of my own but i think this time the ej took my vote lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YES! my friends and i use to say that all the time. we would ask the teachers and they would just stare at us blankly

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well i got my vote in. It was kind of tough to choose but ultimately narrowed it down to #2 and #3.
I must say that i like the the cars included. The last 3 seem a bit more "real" or probably closer to what a lot of us started with.

#2Love the turbo and clean look. I'm not sure what it was that i wasn't liking, maybe the actual pictures, color or something else, but it just didn't do it.

#3was my choice. I love the s2k wheel one of my favorite mods i had on my "EK" The engine, exterior, and interior all seem to fit together well and have thought put into equally. Maybe its just that i love 6 gen.

#1 car looks great on the outside. I think the black really helps in the looks depmt. Interior i feel needs just a little something.

#4, #5, #6
Cars look like they're not quite finished or just need a few more improvements to really look complete.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm we never planned for that one, ill have to talk to him.

could always post pictures of it totaled instead...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You entered the competition with your car as a whole, there is no reason to take you out of the competition now that we are in the voting stage.....even if it was still while we were accepting applications, when you entered, you were fine.