Featured Ride Contest #1

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• civicSIcoupe

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • mportedcivicsi

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • civhatch92

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • JohnS

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • svcivicsv

• 00_Civic_Ex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
voted for the 92' hatch. my logic: if i had to pick one to drive myself which would it be? Gotta go with the boost!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I came in here knowing who I was voting for until I saw it wasn't a complete blowout!

Some very nice cars I must say!

But I voted fr my homedogg! U know who u r!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a lot man.. I'm surprised too that I'm falling behind in votes, considering I've had the car for almost 5 years and sunk around $16K into it . A lot of people just don't appreciate the overall OEM/sleeper look I went for (they don't think it's flashy enough) but to each his own and I'm just glad that some people enjoy my ride and I got a chance to enter the contest along with some other very clean rides as well! Better luck next time suppose.
dont let what others do or say about your car determine how you feel about it..whether it gets votes or not its what you have done to it, the blood and sweat you've put in to it that matters..i get mixed reviews on my car all the time but good or bad i do what i like and as long as at the end of the day you can look at your piece of art work and say you've done it because you like it and not build it to others standards, your good to go.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ Yep, dont let what other people think/say bother you. You built it for you, if others like it then cool but if not who cares. You worked your tail off to buy the parts and build the car. Be happy with where you are and where you want to take it =)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hear yah. My car is lame. I knew what I was up against before I entered. I only did it for fun. Never neen in a car contest ever.

I voted #2 because I like the overall simplicity, theme, and OEM goodies.
agreed i voted for #2 as well love his steering wheel i want one sooo bad!!!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dont let what others do or say about your car determine how you feel about it..whether it gets votes or not its what you have done to it, the blood and sweat you've put in to it that matters..i get mixed reviews on my car all the time but good or bad i do what i like and as long as at the end of the day you can look at your piece of art work and say you've done it because you like it and not build it to others standards, your good to go.
Thanks a lot man. I sure do love my car and honestly I built it for myself from the ground up to meet my OWN expectations. I still catch a lot of s**t from some people because it's a honda and what not, but when it comes down to it at the end of the day, I appreciate every single dollar bill I've thrown into my car and I love what I managed to build with the help of my father. It's been a journey for the last 5 years with my father working on this car together and we've certainly had lots of bonding through the good times (dyno day) and the bad (when it blew up and I decided to rebuild for more power). I just want to thank everyone who appreciates my car; to each his own! I'm glad to be a part of a site where people are just as passionate as me about their cars!

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol you voted for #2 because you love the steering wheel?
Lmao i voted cuz i liked the car in general i just wanted to point out that i wanted that same steering wheel...BTW do you know were i can purchase one from???

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Check ebay or keep your eyes on the forums. I got it off a local forum FS thread...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got my AP1 steering wheel off someone on Honda-Tech. Apparently it was off a JDM S2K too (he showed me pics of the car it came off of). Baller status!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Aaaaaaand mportedcivicsi has now taken the lead!! Although it is still a VERY close contest......

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A very neck and neck race here! Keep those votes coming in for your favorite ride!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just a reminder to the contestants......no bribing!! Offering BJ's for votes will get you disqualified :lol:

This is an interesting contest, and it's going to be great to see who the winner is.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a reminder to the contestants......no bribing!! Offering BJ's for votes will get you disqualified :lol:

This is an interesting contest, and it's going to be great to see who the winner is.
what if said bj's have already been given?! :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Was it for votes in the contest, or just for fun? Either way........

.........where's mine?!?!